logolong

is anyone out here with lupus and fibromyalgia?

More
7 years 1 week ago #64657 by Jana
I've had fibro for about 27 years. I do not at this point have a dx of lupus, but there is something autoimmune going on. My labs for my ANA and for thyroid are always "borderline". I have a lot more pain symptoms than fibro should account for. I've heard it can take months or years for a final dx of lupus to happen. There is a possibility of autoimmune hepatitis as well. May be looking at a liver biopsy later this spring. I had a bone scan earlier this year and I have some areas of arthritis as one would expect at the age of 59, but my spine was the worst. The whole thing lit up like Christmas on the scan and I have lost 1/2 inch of stature in the last year.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 week ago #64660 by BUBBADOG14
Hi Jana, I have Fibro on top of all my other problems and it's causing me to have extreme aneima at the moment that is making me feel totally washed out and feel very tied all the time. But after talking to my G.P yesterday she said I've been aneimic for the last 12 months and it fluctuates between mild to extreme. So I'm feeling for you.

More
6 years 10 months ago #65260 by racheymarie
I have fibro and CFS and POTS... also been told i have raynaud's, but I dont think so since I dont have the classic symptoms

More
6 years 10 months ago #65270 by BUBBADOG14
Yes I suffer with Fibromyalgia as you can see from the post above yours!! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: racheymarie

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.361 seconds