- Thank you received: 44
Big Button TV Remote Control Replacement, Ideal for disabled people
8 months 3 weeks ago #70728 by Able_Here_Team
- BIG and FEW BUTTONS: Disabled person will find this remote very easy to use with only the essential buttons to operate the TV - Power on/off, Channel up and down, Mute, and Volume up and down. NO MORE CONFUSION and no more breaking of the TV settings. The memo24® remote is designed for people with limited dexterity or memory problems, or elderly who need a simple to use remote control.
- REPLACE YOUR OLD REMOTE and/or complicated TV remote with the memo24 remote. You will NEED your ORIGINAL remote control to program your new memo24 remote. The memo24 remote can replace any INFRARED (IR) TV remote. Note: This remote WILL NOT learn from an RF (Radio Frequency), BLUETOOTH, or 'Magic Link' TV remote such as some Xfinity/Dish/SkyQ remotes (make sure IR-only is active on these types of remotes). Make sure your old remote is IR before purchasing (*** SIMPLE IR TEST *** below).
- EASY TO SET UP: The memo24 remote learns from your existing remote and copies/learns your remote buttons' functions. Program up to 7 buttons: Power on/off, Channel up and down, Volume up and down, Volume mute, and an additional button 'F' that you can program or leave unprogrammed.
- CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS - English instructions shows you clearly and how simple it is to program your new memo24® remote by copying and learning from your existing remote. 2xAAA BATTERIES INCLUDED - So you are good to go right away . Please always make sure you FOLLOW correctly the + and – signs when placing the batteries. QUALITY PRODUCT - Its ergonomic design makes this remote easy and comfortable to hold. Its sturdy material will ensure usage for many years.
- *** SIMPLE IR TEST *** to check if your current remote is Infrared: Cover the front (where the little LED lamp is) of your original/old remote with your hand and try to switch on your TV. If your TV does switch on, then your remote is NOT Infrared. Now remove your hand and switch on the TV; do the same test (covering with your hand) for the Volume and the Channel buttons. If you can change the Volume and/or Channel, then your remote is NOT Infrared.
8 months 3 weeks ago #70734 by BUBBADOG14
Those remotes sound like good idea's for people like me who is visually impaired like me or my Nan who has dementia. I know my nan has messed up her telly numerous times pressing every or any button trying to turn up the volume or change channel. So thank you for posting these.
8 months 3 weeks ago - 8 months 3 weeks ago #70746 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Big Button TV Remote Control Replacement, Ideal for disabled people
Another TV RemoteAlkia Big Button Universal Remote Control A-TV2, Initial Setting for Lg, Vizio, Sharp, Zenith, Panasonic, Philips, RCA - Put Battery to Work, No Program Needed
- Alkia A-TV2 universal remote control has large buttons, the buttons are clearly and easy suitable for the elderly.
- Three modes choices compatible for Lg, Vizio, Sharp, Zenith, Panasonic, Philips, RCA TV.With automatic search function work for more than 1000+ EU market TV brand.
- Just Put battery to Work,No program needed. It is very convenient for seniors.
- Smooth design with natural fit and comfortable to hold, easy to clean and stand.
Last edit: 8 months 3 weeks ago by Karl.
8 months 3 weeks ago #70751 by BUBBADOG14
Will check them out for my Nan and discuss with Aunts, Will look for me and see if they work with Sky controller and also Hisense tv a lot to consider thanks.
Time to create page: 0.399 seconds