- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
must I claim rental
13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #50145
by Pepsi
must I claim rental was created by Pepsi
I may rent my home. Must I claim this? (On Work Comp, not talking about taxes)
Last edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by Pepsi.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #51165
by Jana
Replied by Jana on topic must I claim rental
Pepsi, if you mean, you are thinking of renting your home out, yes, you must consider that income, minus any mortgage you are paying or any other home expenses you pay for. Just be honest with them and they'll figure it all out for you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.351 seconds


