logolong

Had my PIP assessment!!

More
5 years 1 month ago #69560 by BUBBADOG14
Well as soon as I got through the front door of my house after arriving back from my holiday I was greeted with an envelope from the DWP! It was an assessment date for my PIP Assessment and it was just less than 48hrs away, after trying to get some shut eye after my long flight I called the office and tried to rearrange the date as my husband was literally just back at work that day but they refused to change the date. So last Wednesday I travelled into Birmingham town centre (in rush hour traffic!) It took us an hour and 35 minutes instead of 20 minutes to get there! We where called into the office and the lady medical examiner explained she had received my G.P's and hospital Consultants report so they had answered many of the questions but she needed to as some questions about day to day living which my husband and I did. Then she asked me to move my arms, legs and neck as she did which I did my best to. Then the assessment was finished. All together we where in there just over an hour and 10 minutes. The Medical Examiner was very nice and easy going she did calm me, she was a lot nicer than some I've crossed paths with! Now it's just the waiting for the decision as to whether I will keep it or not.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #69610 by ajay
Replied by ajay on topic Had my PIP assessment!!
I hope it goes well for you, hopefully you'll find out you're going to get pip again. thats the worse part is the waiting, Please let us know what happens. Best Wises AJay
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by ajay.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BUBBADOG14

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds