logolong

What are your favorite PC/console games?

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #69063 by Doctor Teeth
No limit to how many games you want to post. I just wanted to get rid of that “FLASH SALE!” message which has been on the main page for ages, despite the sale being over for quite some time. And what I said in a earlier message in this message board about the Assasin’s Creed franchise getting stale, I bought the “Assasin’s Creed: Syndicate: Ultimate Edition” for $20.00, and I’ve been having a great time playing it.
So, whatever. Getting back to the topic at hand, post a message about your favorite games are. If you feel like you left out a few from your previous message, feel free to make a new message.
Also, if you read a user’s post about their favorite games, then you can make a suggestion to them about a game that they might like. Or not. Totally your choice, but you might make a new friend by doing so. Video games are a great way to make new friends.
Or enemies, if you still have the grade school mindset about arguing which console is better then some other persons, a trend that actually still exists with some adults sadly. You’d think they would’ve matured beyond that by now, but no, it still exists.
But I digress. This topic was supposed to be about listening your favorite games, and like I said earlier, no limit as to how many you want to post.
I have to go right now, so I can’t post mine at the moment, but I hope to see some user’s lists when I return, then I’ll post my favorites that are on my consoles, which are totally better then yours.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Doctor Teeth. Reason: I forgot to put a “s” behind the word “games” in topic title, and I and I changed a few words regarding in one sentence, regarding the “FLASH SALE” being over.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds