logolong

Rhumatoid Arthirits and Cod-Oil

More
16 years 4 months ago #4155 by JustMee
My gran used to give me tablespoons of the stuff I thought it was to keep me regular ....lol Thats CLO not alcohol.... although we were as good as breast fed Ginger Beer if that counts :P ;) :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 4 months ago #4157 by
JustMee wrote:

My gran used to give me tablespoons of the stuff I thought it was to keep me regular ....lol Thats CLO not alcohol.... although we were as good as breast fed Ginger Beer if that counts :P ;) :)

Ahhh..that explains a lot xxxxxB) B)

More
16 years 4 months ago #4730 by ducky
i hated cod liver oil:sick: so was giving malt with it in;).. ..that was lovely.... the other girls had to make do.... thy use to try to spit it out down the toilet.... nuns got wise and held there noses..me i could not wait to get my spoonfull of maltB)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 4 months ago #4737 by
ducky wrote:

i hated cod liver oil:sick: so was giving malt with it in;).. ..that was lovely.... the other girls had to make do.... thy use to try to spit it out down the toilet.... nuns got wise and held there noses..me i could not wait to get my spoonfull of maltB)

Nuns ??? nuns ??? youve never mentioned nuns......Oh...now the mind is so,so boggling xxxxxxx;) :blink: :unsure: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

More
16 years 4 months ago #4863 by ducky
let me put your mind at rest :laugh: ... I was not a novice....some of the girls i found out yrs later did join...but it was an ophanage run by the sisters...bless them I was spoilt... think i was a little brat really :cheer:...they where happy 10 yrs...ppl hear so much about places like that which are all about bad things:)..blimy will be telling you my life story the way this is going :huh: :dry:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 4 months ago #4927 by
ducky wrote:

let me put your mind at rest :laugh: ... I was not a novice....some of the girls i found out yrs later did join...but it was an ophanage run by the sisters...bless them I was spoilt... think i was a little brat really :cheer:...they where happy 10 yrs...ppl hear so much about places like that which are all about bad things:)..blimy will be telling you my life story the way this is going :huh: :dry:

Please continue..Ive got my mug of Ovaltine xxx;) :)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.287 seconds