logolong

your status

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 8 months ago #33905 by
Replied by on topic Re:your status
Thanks for the update Maria,You make sure you tell the judge every last detail of the way your 'not-so perfect' Pete treated you! Make sure you write a list of every little detail of the way he treated you.So you don't miss anything.I know it must be very painful having to go over dredge everything back up but I want you to use that pain and make it into strength to make you stronger so you can make that 'nasty' piece of work pay for everything he has put you and your little un through.I am starting to see change in you, you are becoming a stronger person,but everytime you feel yourself slipping and you feel low and start to blame yourself for everything,I want you to remember who gave you a shitty amount of money to live on,And I want you to shout his name 'PETE' or even shout 'NOT SO PERFECT PETE' or even something a little funny like 'PISSY PETE!' who pissed away the money on gambeling again shout.... who made you feel useless and put you down again shout...... until you realise you are not bad person he is and you build on that, you make yourself a stronger person.I'll tell you what I am doing at the mo, after my aweful year last year cause of losing my dad I thought it was time for a me revamp! new improved look! So I have treated myself to a new hair colour and changed my style of clothes I wear, only a small change in clothes wear. And you know I love it! So maybe you could do that, new spring look you! it all helps,a sort of you turning back on the bad stuff, understand? well I hope what I have said helps you :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #33918 by Able_Here_Team
Replied by Able_Here_Team on topic Re:your status
The new website is coming soon, just ddone the really hard part so watch this space :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 8 months ago #33934 by
Woo Hoo! Looking forward to seeing it AbleHere Team!The shiney new look AbleHere.com!!Can't wait to check it out! Thanks for not giving up on us.:) If you ever need an extra pair of hands I am still offering my services.:)

More
13 years 8 months ago #34004 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re:your status
I was driving to pub last night with my talker on the front of my chair. This chav drove by me on his bike, and said \"Nice wide screen mate\" then drove off. I had a laughing fit. (-:

More
13 years 7 months ago #34241 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re:your status
I have just ordered a pc tablet from maplins for £96.99 with free delivery!!Im Happy! If it breaks, it will be easy to return it unlike ebay. I cant believe in Jan Maplin was selling these for £150!!!!!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 7 months ago #34247 by
Maplins??? Wasnt that the Holiday Camp on Hi De Hi xxxx :laugh: :blink:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.301 seconds