Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Please would you like to share your favourite songs here 2 years 5 months ago #69959

There will only ever be one Prince Rogers Nelson!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: BobbyBoy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Please would you like to share your favourite songs here 2 years 4 months ago #70167

Would if I could but I can't because I still can't work out how to do it!?

Last edit: by Joelyb65.

Please would you like to share your favourite songs here 10 months 2 weeks ago #73033

Please would you like to share your favourite songs here 10 months 2 weeks ago #73035

cool song

Please would you like to share your favourite songs here 10 months 2 weeks ago #73065

I've asked Santa for the new Queen and Adam Lambert C.D for Christmas as I love hearing Adam Lambert sing with Queen he has such an amazing voice. I'm finding music is keeping me sane through this Pandemic.

Please would you like to share your favourite songs here 10 months 2 days ago #73237

Please would you like to share your favourite songs here 10 months 2 days ago #73242

I have Adam Lambert's "For Your Entertainment" album, I love it!
It was given to me by my ex, after we broke up, he bought it, didn't like it, so he gave it to me!
I think it's the only good thing he ever gave me!?

As far as favorite songs go, there are too many to choose from, although "Trap" by Henry Lau and "Black Suit" by Superjunior are 2 of my faves!

Last edit: by Joelyb65.

Please would you like to share your favourite songs here 4 months 2 weeks ago #74439

BEEN LISTENING TO COLDPLAY, THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE SONGS, BEEN BOUNCING AROUND TO IT THIS MORNING!! 

Coldplay - Adventure Of A Lifetime (Glastonbury 2016) - YouTube

Last edit: by BUBBADOG14.

Please would you like to share your favourite songs here 2 weeks 4 days ago #75158

Queen was my first concert before we knew they were gay. We got back stage passes and wound up looking at the backs of their heads from the bleachers in the coliseum. Lords of Acid was new to me and a great beat. Thank God It's Christmas is a another good one from Queen.

Please would you like to share your favourite songs here 2 weeks 4 days ago #75162

Time to create page: 0.498 seconds