logolong

The first of 3 playlists I made for a friend.

More
5 years 4 months ago #69079 by Doctor Teeth
So I love making playlists of songs for friends of mine. This is a copy of a playlist I made for a friend, unedited, although it should be edited it some parts, but I’m not going to bother doing that. So here is the first of 3 playlists, I made for a friend, unedited:

I’m glad to know that I can send you messages at any time. You can do the same for me.
Anyways, I’m going to bombard you with a lot of songs from various genres. Some you might like. Some you will hate. Either way, I can guarantee you’ve probably never head of most, if not all, of these bands (excluding Motörhead).
Here are a few songs from my favorite band: Sleater-Kinney. A lot of music critics have commented the voice of the lead singer, Colin Tucker’s, and how powerful it is. It can’t really be captured on a recording, but if you were to ever see them performing live, you’d be seriously blown away her voice. So here’s some of their songs:

When I was in recovering from my coma in the hospital, my brother came to visit me, and he asked me if I’d like to hear a song my iPod. I picked this one, and told him to stop about 3 seconds in, because I started to cry a bit, as it caused me to be homesick:

Here’s some hip-hop songs by my favorite hip-hop group: The Coup

You didn’t think pirate rap was a thing? Behold: Captain Dan and the Scurvy Crew:

Also, like I said before pirate metal is als a thing. Behold: Alestorm

Here’s some indie songs by “Mirah”

Motörhead!

Want a mix of Dixieland, ska, and punk? The Mad Caddies will give you just that:

Punk and polka combined? The Dreadnoughts were made just for you:

I promised you a Hungarian folk, and by golly, you’re gonna get it, thanks to Csokolom:

You said you wanted Finnish folk instead? Well here’s: The Warsaw Village Band to shut you up:

Here’s some pop, via Paloma Faith:

Here’s some more depressing indie noir.Give your thanks to BirdEatsBaby:

I’m running out of space, so I’ll just make a

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.374 seconds