logolong

The third, and currently last, playlist I made for a friend.

More
5 years 4 months ago #69081 by Doctor Teeth
Same as before. I made a playlist for a friend and I’m posting it here, completely unedited. I might make some more playlists for everyone, not just my one friend, in the future. I suppose it would depend on the feedback I get from these 3 playlists. But whatever. Here’s the (maybe) last one, completely unedited. Enjoy?

I COULDN’T WAIT FOR YOUR OPINION ON THE SECOND TWO PLAYLISTS, SO I’M MAKiNG A THIRD ONE RIGHT NOW! DEAL WITH IT!!!
(Warning: Lot’s of 1980’s and joke songs on here)

David Bowie: Putting Out Fire (HQ):

T. Rex: Bang a Gong (Get it On)(Remastered Version):

Dio: Holy Diver (Sterio) (Remastered Version):

Junkie XL ft. Lauren Rocket: Cities in Dust:

Adam and the Ants: Stand and Deliver:

Talking Heads: Burning Down The House:

Peter Tosh: Stepping Razor:

Avril Lavigne: Girlfriend:

Gossip: Standing in the Way of Control:

Franz Ferdinand:

Loretta Lynn: Coal Miner’s Daughter:

Jerry Reed: Amos Moses:

Daisuke Ishiwatari: Holy Orders (Be Just or be Dead):

The Aquabats: The Controller:

Tom Jones: It’s Not Unusable:

Vermillion Lies: She Comes:

Mirah and the Spectratone International: Community:
(This is a song about ants, from a album she performed with another music group that’s all about bugs).
The Lonely Island: Santana DVX:
(This song isn’t that funny, unless you know who Carlos Santana is. He’s a rock star from the 1970’s, who pioneered a fusion of rock, and Latin American music, and was know for always wearing a bandanna at his live performances. So the fact that he made his own wine, after retiring from his music career, is the subject of this song. So know you can go back and listen to it again, and fully know the joke. Unless you already knew who Carlos Santana was, in which that makes this description pointless).
Queen: Bohemian Rhapsody (Digital Remastered):
(I know everyone has heard this song, but I’m putting it on here anyways).
Boots Randolph: Yakety Sax:

Hank Wilson: The Battle of New Orleans:

Johnny Cash: Folsom Prison Blues:

Warrant: Cherry Pie:

Shania Twain: That Don’t Impress Me Much:

Men Without Hats: The Safety Dance:

If you didn’t care for Motörhead, then you probably won’t care for this, but I’ll give it a shot anyways. Still, I’m going to give it a shot anyways: Red Fang: Prehistoric Dog:

Some Guy: Ghostbusters Theme Song:

Dead or Alive: You Spin Me Round (Like a Record):

Bonny Tyler:
(I laughed so hard when I first heard this. I don’t know. The 1980’s was a weird time for music)
Hoosier Hotshots: I Like Bananas (Because They No Bones):
(I don’t know. The 1930’s was a weird time for music)
Sir Mix-A-Lot: Baby Got Back:

Jonathan Coltan: Baby Got Back:

The Axis of Awesome: Rage of Thrones:
(That weird sound at the beginning of the song, is the opening tune for any original HBO show (HBO stands for Home Box Office. Also these guys are Aussies. Just so you know).
Sleater-Kinney: Let’s Call It Love:
(The thing about Sleater-Kinney, is that all their albums sound different from each other. FYI).
The Detroit Cobras: Shout Bamalama:
(Bamalama, is a slang word for the state of Alabama. So is straight up ‘Bama. I have a lot of family in Alabama, and aside from my grandma, they are all horrible people).

I have less then 10% battery left, and while I could look for more songs to put on this list, I’m not going to risk running out of battery. Again, let me know what you like, and what you don’t like.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.393 seconds