logolong

Intro

More
16 years 4 months ago #1987 by Sigma
Intro was created by Sigma
Hi all

Just thaught I'd introduce my self. I'm a 28 y/o male from RSA (South Africa).

Mainly joined to find ppl in the same situation, make friends, share experience and support etc...

Seeing as I am not constrained to wheel chair and function well enough to hold down a job I don't see my self as disabled, yet am not able...hmmm... to do a lot of things I would like to do. The reason for this is the fact that I have \"hyper-mobility\" in all my joints due to lax ligaments meaning that my joints has unnatural range of motion making them susceptable to injury, dislocation and inflamation. I have bi-latteral \"patella-alta\", meaning my knee caps sits too high up and am bi-polar. Hmmm...too many \"bi\"'s here...just as well I am not bi-s****l.

I love computers...maybe too much...most prob why I'm still single. I am a software developer by trade but also dabble in composing and playing music on my electronic keyboard.

As I get older, things are getting harder and harder. Imagine sitting with arthritic kind of pain by the age of 20 and then imagine what that's like by the age of 28 :P.

Any hew, that's me in a nut-shell...and thankfully not a nut-house...yet

P.S. Sigma stands for \"Standard Deviation\". And that's what I feel like...a deviation from the standard, in body and mind :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 4 months ago #1988 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re:Intro
Hi Sigma

Welcome to Ablehere. Im sure you will find some users in the same situation as you.

I laughed when you said \"I love computers...maybe too much...most prob why I'm still single\"

Because this is why I am still single too :)

Have fun
Karl

More
16 years 4 months ago #1989 by Scott_1984
Replied by Scott_1984 on topic Re:Intro
Hiya Sigma :)

Welcome to Ablehere.Com :)

Take Care & Take It Easy :)

Scott :)<br><br>Post edited by: Scott_1984, at: 2007/12/13 19:00

More
16 years 4 months ago #1991 by Sigma
Replied by Sigma on topic Re:Intro
Thanks B)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.395 seconds