logolong

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!

More
11 years 6 months ago #45852 by Exyeti
Replied by Exyeti on topic Re: Hi!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi, yes would love to chat..... but i'm a little more local than USA... Shropshire! :)

If noting else we have our love of cats in common!

Look forward to hearing from you,

Neil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #45853 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re: Hi!!!!!!!!!!!
Sadly my cat passed away 4mnths ago, but I love to talk about the crazy puss he was! Don't worry you weren't to know! Sorry about the mistake in your location!! There is a big difference! Look forward to having a gossip!

More
11 years 6 months ago #45864 by irene50
Replied by irene50 on topic Re: Hi!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry to hear about your cat one of mine passed away six months ago and we still miss him he was so affectionate and so much for cats being independent he loved his home comforts he was very attached to my son and followed him everywhere
The following user(s) said Thank You: BUBBADOG14

More
11 years 6 months ago #45865 by BUBBADOG14
Thank you, Beauty (bubbadog)Was a popular puss from my neighbours to even on here! He was a big part of our family, he was the baby we couldn't have. He was the boss of the house and had things his way! He had to have the same meals as us, he even loved poppadums! He was a home boy and as your cat was prefered indoors to out. As he got older he even had his own bedroom with his big dog bed, yes you heard right dog bed! In it. When he was diagnoised with diabetes it was a blow to us, luckily he didn't have to have insulin injections so I was happy giving him his meds. We where told he had 6 months left and we planned to not go on holiday until after he had gone so we could make his time left a good time. But sadly we only had 3 weeks. We miss him everyday and we will never forget him.

More
11 years 6 months ago #45870 by mercury9549
Replied by mercury9549 on topic Re: Hi!!!!!!!!!!!
hi hope you puss cat is ok sorry to hear not got long to live i am darryl single guy aged42 from surrey england i like to get to know you better i get lonely at times needfemale to make me happy again leave me message darryl

More
11 years 6 months ago #45876 by BUBBADOG14

mercury9549 wrote: hi hope you puss cat is ok sorry to hear not got long to live i am darryl single guy aged42 from surrey england i like to get to know you better i get lonely at times needfemale to make me happy again leave me message darryl

My cat is no longer with us, he passed in June.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.420 seconds