logolong

Hello from the USA

More
7 years 1 month ago #64452 by CountryWoman
Replied by CountryWoman on topic Hello from the USA
Thanks Moo :) Now, why didn't I see that? LOL

moo wrote: oh....ok.

go to your message inbox. under it you will see the word settings. click that....then click "notify me of new messages" it's the first selection i think.

brain fog.....gotta love it!

:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #64460 by farrukh607
Replied by farrukh607 on topic Hello from the USA
hi i m new here. m from Pakistan.
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by skipper.

More
7 years 1 month ago #64470 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Hello from the USA

CountryWoman wrote: Thanks for the reply :) I must not be doing something right because clicking the screen reader does not increase the font size of what I am typing here. It does increase the font size of certain words on your web page which is good but I also need to be able to see what I am typing LOL otherwise it could turn out unreadable.

[/quote]

I notice this problem too, when you are typing the text doesn't go bigger. Are you using google chrome browser? If so try pressing Ctrl and + to zoom in.
If you are not using google chrome browser, please let me know what browser you are using?

Are you using a computer or tablet?

More
7 years 1 month ago #64472 by CountryWoman
Replied by CountryWoman on topic Hello from the USA
Hello Karl and thanks for the reply. I am using Firefox for my browser and I am on a Laptop Computer. I can make my browser larger which does help a little but not as much as if I could make the font size larger.

Karl wrote:

CountryWoman wrote: Thanks for the reply :) I must not be doing something right because clicking the screen reader does not increase the font size of what I am typing here. It does increase the font size of certain words on your web page which is good but I also need to be able to see what I am typing LOL otherwise it could turn out unreadable.

I notice this problem too, when you are typing the text doesn't go bigger. Are you using google chrome browser? If so try pressing Ctrl and + to zoom in.
If you are not using google chrome browser, please let me know what browser you are using?

Are you using a computer or tablet?[/quote]

More
7 years 1 month ago #64482 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Hello from the USA
I can only suggest zooming in by pressing ctrl and +

Karl

More
6 years 8 months ago #65940 by Dubai-chap
Replied by Dubai-chap on topic Hello from the USA
Hi Farrukh!!

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.404 seconds