logolong

Hi, I'm Bruce Wayne Henion

More
5 years 6 months ago #68624 by Batman47
Hi

I'm fighting for my survival, my home and my life. If ever a story was worth hearing, my would be, but not because I'm special, but because I'm severely disabled and what affects me can affect other severely disabled.

So, in that contest I'll share if asked.

View this Author's Spotlight
www.lulu.com/spotlight/bwh53
The great humanitarian America is just not the case.
Americans have been fighting for Human and Civil Rights since the dawn of ages and were still fighting for dignity, to be accepted as equals, to be treated fairly, and yes, to be treated special, because our plight is serious and difficult.
Yet we don’t ask of others to feel sorry for us or even care about who we are as a person, just don’t try and kill us because were severely disabled by creating county or state or government codes, statues or regulations that cripple our existence.
To truly understand, to truly know of the plight, the difficulties of struggling to survive, comes only from within the hearts and minds of folks that create codes, statutes and regulations.
Without consideration of the special needs and plight of a severely disabled person(s), enacting codes, statutes and regulations can hinder the survival of us all.
If only severely disabled had voices loud enough to make President Trump hear my words, at time in history when Americans elected officials refuse to take notice.
Soon though, Oregon elected officials will be forced to sound off.
My story affects an estimated 300 severely disabled, disabled, in-firmed and elderly in 6 Oregon Counties:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Doctor Teeth

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #68625 by jj~
Replied by jj~ on topic Hi, I'm Bruce Wayne Henion
We do hear you, we do appreciate all you and all have done for our Country and the freedom's we enjoy.

I do not know what your missing? Is it services? IS this a service related injury?
IS it possible you have made all the right connections?

So my good man give us the details of your plight, what you missing and if there is anything within our abilities to help you.

jj~

More
5 years 6 months ago #68631 by BUBBADOG14
Thank you for joining the site and posting a really emotionally well written post. And thank you for your service to your Country. I hope Trump gets off his high horse and listens and reads what you have to say but sadly I doubt he will because he only listens and reads anything to do with himself or with his own name in!! Please keep posting as your posts are very emotional and interesting to read.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.427 seconds