logolong

Hi l'm Yassy

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #68901 by
Hi l'm Yassy was created by
Hi l'm pretty new here, looking forward to making friends, l have Chronic Lyme disease which causes a lot of pain, so now mostly housebound. l try to make the most of what l can do, so to my surprise this year, got some of my wildlife photos self published into a big book, great as a keep sake for me and also after seeing a man's poems on a site, found a new love of writing poetry, so have had a book of my poems published and put on sale, l hope maybe l can encourage some that might have a poet in them who's waiting to come out. So l will give you what l've learned is a poetry prompt to get you started on another forum. l can over worry at times, till my sensible side kicks in and gets me to see sense!! l'm very lucky to be happily married, so l'm looking for friendships.Have a good sense of humour which helps a lot, but like l imagine a lot of you with health problems get my low times too. well take care Yassy
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #68905 by Doctor Teeth
Replied by Doctor Teeth on topic Hi l'm Yassy
Hi Yassy.
I’m sorry about being a jerk in the post you made earlier about a music chat room. I was just trying to be funny, but I guess I went a little too far.
But regarding that post you made about a music chat room, I think a music message board would be better. People would be able to post things about what kinds of bands they like (despite the remarks I made in your topic, “Sleater-Kinney” is my favorite band, not Motörhead), they could suggest bands to other users, and putting up music videos of genres that the mainstream public doesn’t know about (like Oi!, indie noir, and psychobilly, for a few examples), or putting up music videos that the mainstream public does know about, but the user just wants to share with the other users on this site.
That’s just a suggestion is all, and your introduction probably isn’t the best play to share my ideas, but I just wanted to do it as a way of apologizing to you for my earlier actions, which I hope you can forgive me for.

More
5 years 4 months ago #68906 by jj~
Replied by jj~ on topic Hi l'm Yassy
Yassy,
Genealogy is the greatest, a total addiction.

I have been researching for 40+ years.

One gets to a road block now and then but with going around

the hen house, you get moving again with new information to move you on.

I found most at Church's, Courthouses, Historical museums of the vicinity as well Cemetery Records.

So like gold keep the hunt going :)

jj~

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 4 months ago #68922 by
Replied by on topic Hi l'm Yassy
No need to appogise alls good ok just having fun

More
5 years 3 months ago #69012 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Hi l'm Yassy
Hi Yassy welcome to the site, been away from site due to having knee replacement operation so slowly getting back to it!! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 3 months ago #69014 by
Replied by on topic Hi l'm Yassy

BUBBADOG14 wrote: Hi Yassy welcome to the site, been away from site due to having knee replacement operation so slowly getting back to it!! :)

Thank you so much BUBBADOG for the welcome, hope you will soon feel a lot better, now this op is done and will give you better movement. Yassy

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.449 seconds