logolong

Employment support/work able

More
16 years 3 weeks ago #2322 by NaomiB
Employment Support started employing me when I left college at the age of 20 (think) 11years ago. They are a company which is based here in Northern Ireland and are funded by the goverment. They are really there for people like myself, who with no fault of there own, may find it more difficult to find employment, and to stay in employment. Now I have been employed almost 12 years now, and during the years I have had to been off work with health proplems, either operations/rebite, and I have lost no money, as Im sure you all know it is illeagel to treat able bodied people more faburable than that of a non able bodied person. So its in the employers best interest to 'work with you' , the employee. Now only once did my sick record come into question and I had 3months pay took off me, but me being me a real fighter, I got my pay back, and it was during a hip operation that they were trying to take the money of me for. If anyone has any issues relating to work or DDA and there employment I will try and be of help. It is my own option and I will give it to you if you wish. Naomi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.330 seconds