logolong

Land of Devil

More
13 years 4 months ago #32592 by heavenking
Land of Devil was created by heavenking
N. Korea starts world war III :angry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #43324 by henryscat
Replied by henryscat on topic Re: Land of Devil
:sick:

`There is no doubt in my mind whatsoever that North Korea will be the main nation to instigate the start of WWIII. We must also include Iran and China to the mix and let's not forget that Russia is not out of the equation for sidling up to Korea and Iran. Iran is being openly hostile towards to west and they are absolutely wetting themselves in their quest to build a nuclear device capable of reaching western powers.

Make no mistake about it because I recently got into an argument with an Iranian national who said they would pulverise the west into submission once they became a nucler super power. When I told him about western nuclear capability he went into a rant and denied the fact that we could obliterate the entire planet if we were stupid enough to do it and I also reminded him of the fact that a war which they are yearning for is simply borne out of hatred for the west and for no other valid reason.

yes,these goons have to be closely monitored and,yes,the balloon will go up and there is the stark possibility that wicked regimes will plunge the planet and it's population back to the stone age. This would suit Islamic extremists to a tee.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #43332 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re: Land of Devil
If we was invaded by aliens would the world become united and fight the aliens?

If we had WW3 and the world goes back to the stone age, would this be a bad thing or good thing? The world is over populated!

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #43343 by henryscat
:)

It is a fact that in these days of supposed enlightenment scientists still persist in searching for that which is already here amongst us. When we talk of alein invasion there is always the sceptic brigade who are enlessly putting down folk who have witnessed events which seriously point at the fact that alien invasion is a real and valid threat to mankind. They have all these radio telescopes and modern trappings yet It is a reality that strange events have been taking place even throughout the dawn of history.

Religious miracles,signs and wonders are all pointing to the significance of the possibility of alien visitation but convincing the scientists is like trying to get a rocking horse to win the Grand National. Not everyone who has witnessed an alien incident is an all out looney. I say that because I have seen something which I thoroughly believe were extra terestrial space craft and by seeing this for myself first hand I can with confidence say that if the aliens did attack us in force then I would say the invasion would probably last for twenty four hours tops. IF THAT!!!!

Our scientists and military leaders would faff about so much that there would be no time left to gather world forces to resist the invasion. Even at an early stage we would have to deploy our Nukes and attempt to blast them before thy entered the Earth's atmosphere. The aliens would know all about us and know our weaknesses and probably use a series of Electro Magnetic Pulses which would mean our elictrical systems would be rendered useless and so we could not launch any misiles.

They would know our physical weaknesses and that we base all our military actions on high explosives and small arms which still rely on projectiles to cause the intended damage.Bows and arrows against lasers. We have gasses and poisons in our armoury but these are limited in effect to them because we run the risk of killing oursleves as well as the invaders. Biological weapons are another weak method of defence because germs can infect us as well as the aliens.

In short we would be up dickies meadow without a paddle. How the invaders would be rid of us is a matter of debate because they would possess horrendous weapons too awful to contemplate and it wouldn't be enough to hide in underground bunkers because they would send things into the ground and snuff out all resistence before it got a foothold. We can only guess that they would have possession of creatures captured from other worlds they had conquored. These they would unleash against us and all we could do is witness the end of mankind at the hands of creatures too abhorant to even look at.

Let's hope this scenario never happens but don't put the thought away because some twenty twelve scare mongers are already spreading rumours of alien invasion. The established world has always predicted the end of the world in one form or another and even God Almighty is supposed to be angry enough to snuff us out. What can a person believe,though. I don't think it likely to end by alien invasion because they could have taken us out centuries ago when we were only in possession of swords and daggers. The most likely scenario is that the end will come by our own hand.

We have never learned the lessons of the past and the world is becoming even more a dangerous place with each and every passing day. If we do get blasted back to the stone age then perhaps we could share our remaining resources and live out some kind of existence. Could we get along together is the next question.

I mean to say, how long would it be before some cretin picks up a rock and lobs it at someones head because he simply didn't like them. It beggars belief but mankind will always be aggressive and demanding and by chucking that rock at someone else starts the whole messy business up again. Maybe it would be a blessing if aliens did come along and kick our arses into oblivion.

Kind regard
Trevor.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #43364 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re: Land of Devil
I think we are already living with aliens, just look at our strange wild life!

prawns

chameleons

crabs

flying dragons

etc

I think all strange animals came from another world by comets and asteroids

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #43367 by henryscat
:)

I agree because the rich diversity of life on land and sea is quite spectacular to say the least. If you go back to the age of those huge dinosaurs and sea monsters you can't really say anything else that it was probably the greatest show on earth. There should have been a progression within those creatures and they could very well have become the dominant species.

It is commonly understood that these magnificent beasts were anihilated by a huge asteroid strike so your theory of life evolvment from asteroid strikes holds a lot of water. That is a realistic vieew on things. It begs the question,though,is it possible that we are nothing else but lab rats and the selection of species throughout time has been manipulated by alien experimentation ? Just a thought.

Just look at the giraffe. What a weird looking beast. What about the Great White Shark,,,,the perfect killing machine. The one thing we should possibly think about here is that experiments have always got to come to and end at some stage and it's chilling to think the aliens could get rid of us and get on with the next project.

It does appear,though,that the controversy surounding all these weird events are not showing sign of lessening in strength and our technelogical abilities are racing ahead to new technology levels which is now beginning to leave us older bods to simply look on in envy because we really are now lagging behind.

We advanced from prop aeroplanes to the jet engine and on to supersonic fighter planes like Tornados and Typhoons. Both of these capable of delivering nuclear warheads. I don't know where exactly we are headed but as we get older the technology will leave us behind and we must bow out of the world stage and disappear in the anonimity of the history books.

Kind Regards
Trevor.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.396 seconds