logolong

Land of Devil

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #43392 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re: Land of Devil
I don't believe we evolve from nothing as I think a god or gods created us! Or maybe aliens created us and they are dead now?

Something created us! As we need

water
oxygen
Fire
food
both sex

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago #43428 by henryscat
Replied by henryscat on topic Re: Land of Devil
:cheer:

Hi,there,and yes it really is a mystery how things have become a stark reality enshrouded in unknown territories and hard,unexplainable facts. As far as I can see things this world is one huge nut house over run by the hugest lunatic asylum know as the British Government. Perhaps God did create us although I sincerely wish He could have spared us the misery of having to listen to lame brained polititians. When you see them on the TV or hear them on the radio it makes you wonder why ordinary men and women vote to be governed by all out selfish ghets.

Just look at all the scandal that has gone on over the period of more than three years and we still allow them to ponce about and quite literally interfere in and mess up millions of lives. A lot of the time they are busy cowtowing to foreign interests while there are urgent issues that need sorting out in our own country. The pensions saga has been,for many decades,a huge Zit on the arse of mankind and an utter disgrace for a supposedly forward thinking people.

The UK is not and never will be a poor nation but maladministration makes it seem that way and the most hideous events have been masterminded by the rich and elite classes who knew damned well that the world economical collapse affected the only the ordinary men and women on the street. Once again the Tories have chucked millions of people into long term unemployment and the people who have to live on dole money are now classed as bieng leaches and benefits scroungers.

A new attitude is evolving within our country and ignorance and indifference has become the norm in a country now filled with fear of the future and what will become of us when it comes down to our own retirement time. Not only that because the elderly and disabled are treated appallingly and the general rule of thumb is to foist folk into going into work even when it is obvious that the person is unable to do so.

Figures have to be calculated and the recent farce with government scare tactics in making people believe in iminant fuel shortages has been utterly and totally disgusting. It puts out a false image of econimic recovery and has raised millions in extra tax revenue for government coffers.The newest and by far the most crazy tax yet has been targeted on hot food;generally know as the PASTIE TAX. It's crazy and endless.

Even in normal circumstances disabilities are somehow linked to the sufferer also being mentally impaired so,especially in my case with suffering depression,you quite literally have to curb your conversation and say absolutely nothing about your condition for risk of being labled a loony. I've had this curse for quite a considerable time now and the amount of hurt can be tremeandously exacerbated by the hurtful words and phrases that uninformed people make.

However,life has to go on and we have to make the best out of what little we have and I do believe in the intentions of Able Here and I do like it very much. Karl has been a Godsend to me and has been my buddy from stage one and he's a great guy to get on with. Very intelligent and poses some really hard questions as well!!! I used to be a praticing Roman Catholic and attended mass at every opportunity but ever since I had my encounter with a UFO I am at sixes and sevens at what to believe any more.

I cannot realistically put an end to the official ramblings on the subject because with suffering depression the authorities would pick up on that immediately and add to the suggestion that my experience was nought but the delusions of a nutter. Moreover,I also have Type 2 Diabetes,Spondulosis and arthritis. It is the Diabetes I fear the most. At the end of the day we have to soldier on and I am chuffed to have such a lovely new friend called KARL.Cheers buddy,you're the best.

More
11 years 1 month ago #47240 by Jana
Replied by Jana on topic Re: Land of Devil
I just can't leave this topic alone. North Korea start WWIII? I don't think so. I'm confident that the US can intercept their missiles and deal with the situation. Remember, we are still at war (technically in a police action) against them and are in a cease fire since 1953. Our weapons are just over the border in S. Korea and ready to go (of course, updated from 1953!)

I grew up in a strongly military family and, while I'm not the most socially or politically conservative person, I'm very proud of our military's abilities. If that tiny country that starves its own people in order to build up a mediocre
(at best) military machine tries anything with us, they have DEFINITELY pissed on the wrong foot! :angry:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.350 seconds