logolong

my interests

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 3 weeks ago #155 by
my interests was created by
my most favorite interest is quite odd or even scarry to most people,i have only got more involved in this about 6 months ago,my interests are about spirits (not the ones you drink),i do believe in ghosts as i have had experiance with them many years ago,but i tend to concerntrate on the spirits,
there are many miths about spirits thats only because choose not to believe and there are otheres who think angles devil ghost and many more are one of a kind but there not,each one of them have there own perpose wether its to heal or like the devil be evil,
dont get me wrong i am most keen to learn what i can of all the spirits ghosts and angles,
i would be interest to hear what thoughts you may have on this subject/what have you experianced/what when or why,and how you coped at the time.:woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 5 months ago #1353 by Scott_1984
Replied by Scott_1984 on topic Re:my interests
What Is A Ghost/s?: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghosts

A ghost is defined as the apparition of a deceased person, frequently similar in appearance to that person, and usually encountered in places she or he frequented, or in association with the person's former belongings.

The word \"ghost\" may also refer to the spirit or soul of a deceased person, or to any spirit or demon.[1][2]

Ghosts are often associated with hauntings, which is, according to the Parapsychological Association, \"the more or less regular occurrence of paranormal phenomena associated with a particular locality (especially a building) and usually attributed to the activities of a discarnate entity; the phenomena may include apparitions, poltergeist disturbances, cold drafts, sounds of footsteps and voices, and various odours.\"[1]

Ghosts are a controversial anomalous phenomenon.

According to a poll conducted in 2005 by the Gallup Organization, about 32% of Americans believe in the existence of ghosts.[3]

The term ghost has been replaced by apparition in parapsychology, because the word ghost is deemed insufficiently precise.[4]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghosts#Historical_background

More
16 years 5 months ago #1354 by Scott_1984

More
16 years 5 months ago #1355 by Scott_1984

More
16 years 5 months ago #1356 by Scott_1984

More
16 years 5 months ago #1357 by Scott_1984

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.403 seconds