logolong

Music interest

More
15 years 10 months ago #2983 by Scotty
Music interest was created by Scotty
:lol:
I collect historic music I am a big fan I especially like those that have been remastered for better sound with background noise of records taken out of it when put onto CD. This is done by Cedar Restoration Technology one of the greatest Inventions of all time. I do my research on historic artists and any album that has been restored includes the name cedar on the back of the CD cover. Anybody else interested in this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #3011 by NaomiB
Replied by NaomiB on topic Re:Music interest
Hi scotty

Your long coat chichuha is adorable :) i had two,but a long story, its in the pet breavment section under pets.

Naomi

More
15 years 9 months ago #4439 by bjm49
Replied by bjm49 on topic Re:Music interest
Im a big country fan,mostly the old ones, i also like traditional folk. i used to sing with a few bands and still get the old guiter out now and then.I Have sung a song called Athenry for years and always said i would sing it in Ireland as that where Athenry is.It is a lovely song and i did get my wish to sing it there. The only thing was my audience was a field of cows.it is true ,and im sure they were very amoooosed.

More
15 years 9 months ago #4440 by Scotty
Replied by Scotty on topic Re:Music interest
I am sure the cows loved your little concert.They proved in a survey a while ago that cows gave more milk if music was played in the milking parlour.So really you did that farmer a big favour.Wonder what the milk yield was that day?B) :whistle:

More
15 years 9 months ago #4449 by bjm49
Replied by bjm49 on topic Re:Music interest
I hope it was more than the beer i had that day, i had to drive all the way back belfast.:)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.380 seconds