logolong

anyone into fishing nature and photography?

More
11 years 5 months ago #45985 by coolgurl35
Looking for friends to share these interest I love fishing I spent alot of time in n.c. As a kid and I remember waking up at 5 am with my family to go fishing it took me one time to learn how to bait the hook and cast haven't done it in awhile though and nature despite having rheumatoid I love nature every single aspect of it I love animals and I really enjoy photography I think that's a beautiful thing if anyone would like to chat about favorite interest lets become friends.. I welcome all walks of life :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #46011 by Exyeti
Hi,
I've always been a keen fisherman, there's nothing better than sitting watching the sun come up and all the wildlife waking up and doing their thing! :)
Really struggle to go at the min as i have crps in my right wrist and hand... but i'm working on fishing left handed.
I was netting a large fishing lake to move some fish last year, when i slipped in a wet suit and broke my right wrist.. then came the crps! :(
The wildlife here in rural Shropshire England is probably a lot different to what you're used to, if you're intrested i'd be happy to swap photo's?
Best wishes,

Neil.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: tessa

More
10 years 9 months ago #48095 by tessa

Exyeti wrote: Hi,
I've always been a keen fisherman, there's nothing better than sitting watching the sun come up and all the wildlife waking up and doing their thing! :)
Really struggle to go at the min as i have crps in my right wrist and hand... but i'm working on fishing left handed.
I was netting a large fishing lake to move some fish last year, when i slipped in a wet suit and broke my right wrist.. then came the crps! :(
The wildlife here in rural Shropshire England is probably a lot different to what you're used to, if you're intrested i'd be happy to swap photo's?
Best wishes,
Neil.

Thank you for the pic Neil! Plz, post some more for all of us!! Tessa

More
10 years 9 months ago #48096 by Exyeti
Hi Tessa,
I'm stuck at work at the min, so only got a few pics on here.

There is a nice one with a winter view from the house that I will add.
Will sort some of the nicer pics when I get home later.

Thanks,

Neil.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: tessa

More
10 years 9 months ago #48139 by Carl
I really like the countryside. I use to do a lot of walking holidays and most of my working life was outdoors i the countryside. I like the folklore that also goes with wildlife and the countryside. I use to be ale to remember a lot of different specie but not now though. Plants and wildlife still make me smile.

More
10 years 6 months ago #50449 by Jana
Wow, I'm not sure what I expected, but that photo could have been taken right here in Wisconsin. As a matter of fact, we are due for our first snowfall tonight!

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.410 seconds