logolong

I happen to agree with this guy for once!!

More
15 years 3 months ago #16531 by ducky
TheLadyMagenta wrote:

I raise them tough in my home believe me tony i did not mean im raising em wrong. It,s what i see when i look at the kids she is in school with. It,s not an issue for boys bullying the girls. Does anyone kick their arses?? No they go to bloody mediation if you ever did. And my lauren had to instigate it too. You cannout be told to compete in school at all now. I know they think im a pushy parent but i want best for her and not leaving school with no other aim than a coucil flat and a baby!!:angry:

I think i understand what you are trying to say Cat
there is this culture that seems to say to the young genration
dont worry about not puting any effort into learning .because we will not only down grade exams and get you into uni.. you can earn lots of monny in the entertainment side ect
there are winners and losers in the real world and they should be taught the lesson
if you are not clever enough to get into uni or a high paid job as long as you yourself belive you done your best there is no disgrace.. I have more respect and need the workers this goverment belittle they are the backbone of this country and we need them more than overpayed footballers tv presenters modals singers and actors ect ect
imagine no dustbin men no pest controllers no sewage workers and no road sweepers just to name a few what sort of enverment we would be living in :dry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 3 months ago #16532 by
TheLadyMagenta wrote:

I raise them tough in my home believe me tony i did not mean im raising em wrong. It,s what i see when i look at the kids she is in school with. It,s not an issue for boys bullying the girls. Does anyone kick their arses?? No they go to bloody mediation if you ever did. And my lauren had to instigate it too. You cannout be told to compete in school at all now. I know they think im a pushy parent but i want best for her and not leaving school with no other aim than a coucil flat and a baby!!:angry:

Sorry Cat hun....I agree with every word and feeling..I was thinking of someone else when making comment...If you get my drift xxxx ;)

More
15 years 2 months ago #16772 by TheLadyMagenta
absolutely both of you ducky and tony. This worlds becoming shallower and made so by the very people dertermined to abuse it for any means possible. ;) i get you tony x

More
15 years 2 months ago #16881 by Posh
Proven fact (according to latest survey results)...
it's the Parent's fault.

he he

More
15 years 2 months ago #16908 by IckleKitty
HMMM not sure if it is just the parents fault, people,
I mean look at the way kids behave now, if I had dared talk to a teacher the way kids talk to them now I would of been at the rectors office, a wallop with a cane, a letter home n got hell for it.
If any thing happens now it's, aww the poor little lamb, what could be making them behave like that? maybe they have problems at home? etc etc, when it's a simple case of they have no respect for their elders and have no clue what discipline is!!!!!
The same busy bodies that took away a parents right to smack are now complaining when the kids are hanging around on street corners, they are on the corners because the parents can't control them cause you stopped them being able to discipline.
I have heard teen kids threatening their parents with the social if they don't let them out or let them do XY or Z. My advice , hand the little dear the phone n offer to dial it for them. Some of them have no clue what side their bread is buttered. :angry:

More
15 years 2 months ago #16925 by Dorrie
IckleKitty wrote:

HMMM not sure if it is just the parents fault, people,
I mean look at the way kids behave now, if I had dared talk to a teacher the way kids talk to them now I would of been at the rectors office, a wallop with a cane, a letter home n got hell for it.
If any thing happens now it's, aww the poor little lamb, what could be making them behave like that? maybe they have problems at home? etc etc, when it's a simple case of they have no respect for their elders and have no clue what discipline is!!!!!
The same busy bodies that took away a parents right to smack are now complaining when the kids are hanging around on street corners, they are on the corners because the parents can't control them cause you stopped them being able to discipline.
I have heard teen kids threatening their parents with the social if they don't let them out or let them do XY or Z. My advice , hand the little dear the phone n offer to dial it for them. Some of them have no clue what side their bread is buttered. :angry:

If my kids had threatened me with the Social Serv,I would have got them a taxi there,times and morals have changed,kids are growing up so fast,who knows who's fault it is,you cannot just blame the parents,there are some really good parents out there who's kids have turned out to be monsters.:ohmy:
I knew Peter Sutcliffe's parents,I also had a lift in his car one night,I thought he was an alright sort of guy,just shows how wrong you can be about people.:blink:<br><br>Post edited by: Dorrie, at: 2009/02/04 11:01

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.441 seconds