Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Good Old Days

Re:Good Old Days 10 years 6 months ago #23825

  • Dorrie
  • Dorrie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 5400
  • Thank you received: 0
Do men still wolf whistle these days, they used to years ago, is it now considered sexist.:unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Good Old Days 10 years 6 months ago #23839

  • tonypark
  • tonypark's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Dorrie wrote:

Do men still wolf whistle these days, they used to years ago, is it now considered sexist.:unsure:



Not at all PC to wolf whistle....xxxx ;) :whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Good Old Days 10 years 6 months ago #23870

  • Dorrie
  • Dorrie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 5400
  • Thank you received: 0
tonypark wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

Do men still wolf whistle these days, they used to years ago, is it now considered sexist.:unsure:



Not at all PC to wolf whistle....xxxx ;) :whistle:


Why is it called a Wolf Whistle, wolves howl don't they??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Good Old Days 10 years 6 months ago #23882

  • ducky
  • ducky's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 3012
  • Thank you received: 10
Dorrie wrote:

tonypark wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

Do men still wolf whistle these days, they used to years ago, is it now considered sexist.:unsure:



Not at all PC to wolf whistle....xxxx ;) :whistle:


Why is it called a Wolf Whistle, wolves howl don't they??

also how did it get assiosated with men fancying the female they where whistling at ..must admit I enjoyed it and did not object to them doing it :cheer:
ps hubby got nasty about it if he was with me .. cant say I blame him I think I would feel the same if female was doing it to him :dry:<br><br>Post edited by: ducky, at: 2009/05/13 19:02

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Good Old Days 10 years 6 months ago #23891

  • Dorrie
  • Dorrie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 5400
  • Thank you received: 0
I am awaiting Mr. Park to comment further on this, I thought it was quite complimentary, my usual reply was \"Down Boy\" :lol: :lol: :whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Good Old Days 10 years 6 months ago #23892

  • tonypark
  • tonypark's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Dorrie wrote:

I am awaiting Mr. Park to comment further on this, I thought it was quite complimentary, my usual reply was \"Down Boy\" :lol: :lol: :whistle:



Ive never been a great whistler xxxx ;) :whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Good Old Days 10 years 6 months ago #23996

  • Dorrie
  • Dorrie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 5400
  • Thank you received: 0
On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate

1 Stockings with suspenders
2 Hold up Stockings with lacy tops
3 Bare nicely tanned legs

Watch your blood pressure Tony:P :whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Good Old Days 10 years 6 months ago #23998

  • tonypark
  • tonypark's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Dorrie wrote:

On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate

1 Stockings with suspenders
2 Hold up Stockings with lacy tops
3 Bare nicely tanned legs

Watch your blood pressure Tony:P :whistle:



Pressure as always...normal to calm.....xxxx
1....8
2....8
3....8

xxxxxx ;) :side:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Good Old Days 10 years 6 months ago #24064

  • Dorrie
  • Dorrie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 5400
  • Thank you received: 0
On a scale of 1 to 10
How would you rate
1 Jeans and a sloppy Joe
2 Mini skirt and high heels
3 Long flowing skirt with Jesus sandals
4 Bell bottom trousers and a polo neck
5 Naked as nature intended
How's the blood pressure now Mr P.:blink: :blink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Good Old Days 10 years 6 months ago #24065

  • tonypark
  • tonypark's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Dorrie wrote:

On a scale of 1 to 10
How would you rate
1 Jeans and a sloppy Joe
2 Mini skirt and high heels
3 Long flowing skirt with Jesus sandals
4 Bell bottom trousers and a polo neck
5 Naked as nature intended
How's the blood pressure now Mr P.:blink: :blink:


As I lived through them all..probably give a 7....As for my blood pressure.....good as always sweetness xxxx :lol: ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Good Old Days 10 years 6 months ago #24159

  • ducky
  • ducky's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 3012
  • Thank you received: 10
tonypark wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

On a scale of 1 to 10
How would you rate
1 Jeans and a sloppy Joe
2 Mini skirt and high heels
3 Long flowing skirt with Jesus sandals
4 Bell bottom trousers and a polo neck
5 Naked as nature intended
How's the blood pressure now Mr P.:blink: :blink:


As I lived through them all..probably give a 7....As for my blood pressure.....good as always sweetness xxxx :lol: ;)

no 1 wore both items togeather
no 2 wore mini skirt with low heel sandals and polo neck jumpers or tight fitting ribbed ones
no 3 wore long flowing skirt with flat shoes and flowing tops
no 4 wore bell bottom trousers with kaftan, shirts, and diffrent sweaters ...so 10 for them all :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Good Old Days 10 years 6 months ago #24177

  • Dorrie
  • Dorrie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 5400
  • Thank you received: 0
Remember the good old days where
1 Gentlemen gave up their seat for a lady
2 Gentlemen opened doors for you
3 Gentlemen kept their hands where they belonged:P
4 Gentlemen always paid:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.424 seconds