logolong

What a Dilemma

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #22570 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:What a Dilemma
No 5, then tell him to \"Go forth and multiply\":blink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 3 weeks ago #22575 by
Replied by on topic Re:What a Dilemma
Your sitting on a bus and a handsome guy ,who looks like a young Shakey Stevens sits beside you. As the ride progresses he starts rubbing your leg with his leg...moving on to running his hand along your thigh...Do you.....

1..Scream and slap his face ....

2... Whisper that you will thump him if he doesnt stop and move seats...

3... Smile and put your hand upon his groin region...

4...Lean across and whisper that your going all the way xxxx :whistle: :ohmy: :lol:

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #22635 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:What a Dilemma
tonypark wrote:

Your sitting on a bus and a handsome guy ,who looks like a young Shakey Stevens sits beside you. As the ride progresses he starts rubbing your leg with his leg...moving on to running his hand along your thigh...Do you.....

4...Lean across and whisper that your going all the way xxxx :whistle: :ohmy: :lol:

I cannot commit my answer to print, as you know what I think about Shakey, so for my Ms Prim image it would be no 1, for my other image well!!!!!!!:blush: :blink: :whistle:

Would also suggest he got his eyes tested, unless he has a Grannie fantasyB)<br><br>Post edited by: Dorrie, at: 2009/04/25 12:13

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #22648 by TheLadyMagenta
Replied by TheLadyMagenta on topic Re:What a Dilemma
Your cheating toerag ex boyfriend keeps pleading for a second chance regardless of the fact he,s already on his second chance. You feel a bit bad for the kids as they keep asking where he is so what do you do?

1) Tell him to take a running jump as he is an unreliable cheat.

2) Tell him you need time to think so stop hassling you.

3) Think about it and seriously consider whether you can get over the actions he took.

4) Tell him you have a massive issue with the total breach of trust and really cant see how you would ever get over it. Relationships with no trust dont work.

:huh: :dry: :unsure: :angry: :(

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 3 weeks ago #22656 by
Dorrie wrote:

tonypark wrote:

I cannot commit my answer to print, as you know what I think about Shakey, so for my Ms Prim image it would be no 1, for my other image well!!!!!!!:blush: :blink: :whistle:

Would also suggest he got his eyes tested, unless he has a Grannie fantasyB)&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Post edited by: Dorrie, at: 2009/04/25 12:13

No..think hes got perfect eyesight xxxx :whistle: B)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 3 weeks ago #22657 by
TheLadyMagenta wrote:

Your cheating toerag ex boyfriend keeps pleading for a second chance regardless of the fact he,s already on his second chance. You feel a bit bad for the kids as they keep asking where he is so what do you do?

1) Tell him to take a running jump as he is an unreliable cheat.

2) Tell him you need time to think so stop hassling you.

3) Think about it and seriously consider whether you can get over the actions he took.

4) Tell him you have a massive issue with the total breach of trust and really cant see how you would ever get over it. Relationships with no trust dont work.

:huh: :dry: :unsure: :angry: :(

Number 5...Give yourself time xxxx ;)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.435 seconds