logolong

Do we need this

More
15 years 1 week ago #22408 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Do we need this
Dorrie wrote:

There is a State Hospital in California called Coalinga, it houses 500 convicted Paedophiles, they have already served alot of years, but are considered too dangerous to release. Perhaps we need something similar in this country, any ideas where we could put it, my suggestion would be out at sea.:angry: :evil:

I am sure that is the same place that is costing the american tax payers alot of mony as it is classed as a hospital and not a prison ..they say they are trying to reabiltate them but most of the staff agree they will never be relised..over here they are released and have to register with the police and other. departments..peter suttcliff and all that lot are also held in hospitals when they should be in prison they and the paedophils should spend LIFE in prison they all knew what they are doing :angry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 1 week ago #22425 by
Replied by on topic Re:Do we need this
Think we should farm-it-out to Russia...Then we could cut off their Goulags xxxx ;) :whistle:

When are we going to put the victim...and we are talking CHILDREN... first.....Point your prayer mats towards Westminster and repeat after me....Yeh Gordon Useless Git Brown..thee of no principles and very few morals...we shout in your direction...Gettith Ones Digit Finger Out Of Ones Arse And Pray For Us All xxxx :ohmy: :(

More
15 years 1 week ago #22456 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:Do we need this
Perhaps if they cannot be cured, therefore will always be a danger to children, we should put them to sleep.After all if we had a mad dog, we would put it down, I class these people in the same category.:angry:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 1 week ago #22478 by
Replied by on topic Re:Do we need this
Dorrie wrote:

Perhaps if they cannot be cured, therefore will always be a danger to children, we should put them to sleep.After all if we had a mad dog, we would put it down, I class these people in the same category.:angry:

Pass me the PILL xxx :ohmy:

More
15 years 1 week ago #22481 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Do we need this
tonypark wrote:

Think we should farm-it-out to Russia...Then we could cut off their Goulags xxxx ;) :whistle:

When are we going to put the victim...and we are talking CHILDREN... first.....Point your prayer mats towards Westminster and repeat after me....Yeh Gordon Useless Git Brown..thee of no principles and very few morals...we shout in your direction...Gettith Ones Digit Finger Out Of Ones Arse And Pray For Us All xxxx :ohmy: :(

:laugh: :lol: :lol:

More
15 years 1 week ago #22651 by TheLadyMagenta
Replied by TheLadyMagenta on topic Re:Do we need this
I think that children having children is not only immoral it cost this country money it can ill afford to spend. I reckon it should be bloody illegal to have pregnancy under the age of 21! As for the benefits unless you are classed as DISABLED not young and dumb then they should not get a penny!!!

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.413 seconds