logolong

re past and copy

More
16 years 1 month ago #2189 by ducky
re past and copy was created by ducky
scott-1984 have 4 first time copyed and pasted from web to my computer had help but pleased .done it with mouse. this site has got me to do things i never had confedence to do before geting brave coming out of shell B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 1 month ago #2190 by Scott_1984
Replied by Scott_1984 on topic Re: Copy & Paste
See Copy &amp; Paste is easy, hehe :)<br><br>Post edited by: Scott_1984, at: 2008/06/07 01:52

More
16 years 1 month ago #2191 by Scott_1984
Replied by Scott_1984 on topic Re:re past and copy
Glad to see youe coming out of your shell Ducky :)<br><br>Post edited by: Scott_1984, at: 2008/06/07 01:53

More
16 years 1 month ago #2192 by Scott_1984
Replied by Scott_1984 on topic Re: Copy & Paste
ducky wrote:

scott-1984 have 4 first time copyed and pasted from web to my computer had help but pleased .done it with mouse. this site has got me to do things i never had confedence to do before geting brave coming out of shell B)

Hiya Ducky :)

I'm glad that the Copy &amp; Paste Artcile/Website that I posted at: www.ablehere.com/component/option,com_jo...iew/id,1965/catid,22

I am glad your building your confedence through this website, it so easy thanks to Karl :) &amp; everyone on Ablehere.Com are really friendly :)

No idea why it put up my reply 3 times, So I've just edited them to be blank, until Karl can delete the blank/edited replies.<br><br>Post edited by: Scott_1984, at: 2008/03/12 15:01

More
16 years 1 month ago #2194 by suzan
ducky wrote:

i know what you mean about coming out of my shell Ducky.....:)

learning to use a computer has changed my life, given me confidence, expanded my knowledge, and widened my group of friends........:)

18 months ago i couldnt even turn the computer on !!

this site helped me loads :) ....thanks all...:)

um, cld i ask here why not many people are using the forum at able-here to chat/post in??....

suzan xx

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.382 seconds