logolong

Moans and Groans

More
14 years 8 months ago #27231 by JustMee
Replied by JustMee on topic Re:Moans and Groans
Gandra, that is terrrible !

Dont' let whoever is doing the accusing get the better of you. You shouldn't feel you have to justify yourself like that.

Anyone can make an account using whatever name (persona) they like and personally as long as they aren't then attacking , insulting or going out of their way to course trouble, I really don't see what the problem is.

Maybe it's a case that the person doing the accusing is themselves being underhand and devious and not wishing to be caught out or something.......

Lets just say for arguments sake that a person has two accounts.

1.. Mz Rosy Lee
2...Mz Rosie Cheeks

if the accuser is sweet talking Mz Lee, telling her she is the bee's knees .... but then saying exactly the same to Mz Cheeks then it would stand to reason they wouldn't want their little mind games to be detected.

What you describe in your last post I have seen before on this site on more than one occasion and people/persons hounded away. If there really was a problem then it would be easy for Karl to check on any IP address.

You could be the king of Timbucktoo for all I care. I have enjoyed reading your posts and believe you have added greatly to the site. And I for one wouldn't wish to see you leave !

That aside :

This is a site for all disabilities/illnesses etc.. Is it not ??.... what about people with Multiple personality disorders. I'm sorry, but they could make as many accounts as they wish and talk to themselves all day long if they choose. As long as they aren't harming anyone else, where is the problem ?. Some people should take a long hard look at themselves !!

Rant over :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 8 months ago #27238 by
Replied by on topic Re:Moans and Groans
I have had such a rotten time thinking that I was mistaken for someone else.

Life just isn't fair at times, and I know that I'm just me and have never been anyone but me.

Can't think straight - bad fall but might not be believed.

Don't know whether to give up on this site or to fight one, knowing that someone thinks I am a previous poster who was a troll.

I don't want to give up on this site because I've had so much fun and it is a place I can just moan and groan and no-one will blame me.

Not feeling too good. Don't want to lose this site because I had become so happy here.

More
14 years 8 months ago #27282 by JustMee
Replied by JustMee on topic Re:Moans and Groans
Happy to see you have decided to stick around :)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 8 months ago #27283 by
JustMee wrote:

Happy to see you have decided to stick around :)

Thank you :kiss: [don't we have a \"hug\" emoticon - I think we could do with one]

I'm still here - my \"theme\" song is \"I'm still standing\" except I'm not standing, am I, as I'm a chair user!

I was just distressed by being mistaken for someone who I'm not, that's all.

And I do so much want this site to open up - so many different threads on so many different subjects, and yet who uses them?

I love getting the emails saying someone has posted on such-and-such a thread. I just wish more people would post.

We have a wonderful site here, and I would love to see it being used as it deserves to be used.

Gandra xxx

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 8 months ago #27576 by
Just a moan, not a rant, just my stupid back doing a nasty again.

Slept part of the evening/night on the floor, before I was able to get onto my bed.

Still wondering if I should press the button for an emergency doc but don't think it's really worth it.

But I need a bit of a moan and groan - my blanking back hurts and my blanking legs hurt, and I'm blanking fed up with this non-stop pain.

Ah, but being able to have a little moan and groan here really does help! :)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 7 months ago #28052 by
I had booked in the Lollopy Lollop for major surgery [uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes - the lot] for tomorrow morning.

And then the person who had promised to take us backed out.

There is no way I can take her in a taxi for the 10 minute drive to the surgery. Not only can I not go myself, being severely agoraphobic, but there is no way that the Lollopy Lollop will go in a taxi.

Not that any taxi company will take her.

She doesn't bite - she is just terrified of people.

So I have had to cancel tomorrow's surgery, and am waiting to hear if someone can help me on Thursday.

It isn't just that I have major difficulties getting to the pavement when wearing my leg braces and on crutches, but to cope with the Lollop at the same time is impossible.

All I need is someone to help me get up the ramp to the pavement, and pick up the Lollop and put her in the car.

But since the person who promised me she would help and take us said she can't, I've spent most of the last two days on the phone desperately trying to find someone.

Not to take us, but to come with us if I have to go by taxi.

Tomorrow is cancelled.

There is a possibility that Thursday might be OK.

But she must be spayed, and the longer it waits, the more difficult it will be for me to get her to the surgery.

Of course, being severely agoraphobic as well as severely physically disabled doesn't help.

But I can not cope with her coming into season again.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.441 seconds