Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Moans and Groans

Re:Moans and Groans 9 years 11 months ago #27231

Gandra, that is terrrible !

Dont' let whoever is doing the accusing get the better of you. You shouldn't feel you have to justify yourself like that.

Anyone can make an account using whatever name (persona) they like and personally as long as they aren't then attacking , insulting or going out of their way to course trouble, I really don't see what the problem is.

Maybe it's a case that the person doing the accusing is themselves being underhand and devious and not wishing to be caught out or something.......

Lets just say for arguments sake that a person has two accounts.

1.. Mz Rosy Lee
2...Mz Rosie Cheeks

if the accuser is sweet talking Mz Lee, telling her she is the bee's knees .... but then saying exactly the same to Mz Cheeks then it would stand to reason they wouldn't want their little mind games to be detected.

What you describe in your last post I have seen before on this site on more than one occasion and people/persons hounded away. If there really was a problem then it would be easy for Karl to check on any IP address.

You could be the king of Timbucktoo for all I care. I have enjoyed reading your posts and believe you have added greatly to the site. And I for one wouldn't wish to see you leave !

That aside :

This is a site for all disabilities/illnesses etc.. Is it not ??.... what about people with Multiple personality disorders. I'm sorry, but they could make as many accounts as they wish and talk to themselves all day long if they choose. As long as they aren't harming anyone else, where is the problem ?. Some people should take a long hard look at themselves !!

Rant over :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Moans and Groans 9 years 11 months ago #27238

• Gandra
  • Gandra's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I have had such a rotten time thinking that I was mistaken for someone else.

Life just isn't fair at times, and I know that I'm just me and have never been anyone but me.

Can't think straight - bad fall but might not be believed.

Don't know whether to give up on this site or to fight one, knowing that someone thinks I am a previous poster who was a troll.

I don't want to give up on this site because I've had so much fun and it is a place I can just moan and groan and no-one will blame me.

Not feeling too good. Don't want to lose this site because I had become so happy here.

Re:Moans and Groans 9 years 11 months ago #27282

Happy to see you have decided to stick around :)

Re:Moans and Groans 9 years 11 months ago #27283

• Gandra
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
JustMee wrote:

Happy to see you have decided to stick around :)

Thank you :kiss: [don't we have a \"hug\" emoticon - I think we could do with one]

I'm still here - my \"theme\" song is \"I'm still standing\" except I'm not standing, am I, as I'm a chair user!

I was just distressed by being mistaken for someone who I'm not, that's all.

And I do so much want this site to open up - so many different threads on so many different subjects, and yet who uses them?

I love getting the emails saying someone has posted on such-and-such a thread. I just wish more people would post.

We have a wonderful site here, and I would love to see it being used as it deserves to be used.

Gandra xxx

Re:Moans and Groans 9 years 11 months ago #27576

• Gandra
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Just a moan, not a rant, just my stupid back doing a nasty again.

Slept part of the evening/night on the floor, before I was able to get onto my bed.

Still wondering if I should press the button for an emergency doc but don't think it's really worth it.

But I need a bit of a moan and groan - my blanking back hurts and my blanking legs hurt, and I'm blanking fed up with this non-stop pain.

Ah, but being able to have a little moan and groan here really does help! :)

Re:Moans and Groans 9 years 10 months ago #28052

• Gandra
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I had booked in the Lollopy Lollop for major surgery [uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes - the lot] for tomorrow morning.

And then the person who had promised to take us backed out.

There is no way I can take her in a taxi for the 10 minute drive to the surgery. Not only can I not go myself, being severely agoraphobic, but there is no way that the Lollopy Lollop will go in a taxi.

Not that any taxi company will take her.

She doesn't bite - she is just terrified of people.

So I have had to cancel tomorrow's surgery, and am waiting to hear if someone can help me on Thursday.

It isn't just that I have major difficulties getting to the pavement when wearing my leg braces and on crutches, but to cope with the Lollop at the same time is impossible.

All I need is someone to help me get up the ramp to the pavement, and pick up the Lollop and put her in the car.

But since the person who promised me she would help and take us said she can't, I've spent most of the last two days on the phone desperately trying to find someone.

Not to take us, but to come with us if I have to go by taxi.

Tomorrow is cancelled.

There is a possibility that Thursday might be OK.

But she must be spayed, and the longer it waits, the more difficult it will be for me to get her to the surgery.

Of course, being severely agoraphobic as well as severely physically disabled doesn't help.

But I can not cope with her coming into season again.

Re:Moans and Groans 9 years 10 months ago #28224

• Gandra
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Can't cope. Someone took Pereg and me for her to be spayed last Thursday and I stayed with her until she was anaesthetised.

Then got a taxi home and she was brought home later that afternoon. I'll take her stitches out next Sunday.

But on another board I'm being attacked again for being an Orthodox Jew and for choosing to have come to live in Israel 24 years ago, and I know it is so easy to just scroll past but I can't.

Because if I don't try to defend my Country, who will?

Why should I be attacked for my religion or where I live?

Why?

Re:Moans and Groans 9 years 10 months ago #28230

• tonypark
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Gandra wrote:

Can't cope. Someone took Pereg and me for her to be spayed last Thursday and I stayed with her until she was anaesthetised.

Then got a taxi home and she was brought home later that afternoon. I'll take her stitches out next Sunday.

But on another board I'm being attacked again for being an Orthodox Jew and for choosing to have come to live in Israel 24 years ago, and I know it is so easy to just scroll past but I can't.

Because if I don't try to defend my Country, who will?

Why should I be attacked for my religion or where I live?

Why?

Unfortunately my love...the world is full of mindless scum who have an orgasm upsetting others xxxx ;)

Re:Moans and Groans 9 years 10 months ago #28236

• Gandra
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I don't know Tony, I really don't know. Stupid arguments as to how many [how few, according to some people] were slaughtered in the Holocaust.

Stupid people insisting that Jews caused WWII.

Stupid people saying that my father and his brothers must have been \"forced\" to join the British army during WWII and that their medals are worthless.

Ditto my grandfather in WWI.

Scroll on by. Easy to say. Don't read that board. Easy to say.

But if I cannot defend my religion and my Country, who will?

One of the wonderful things I love about this site, apart from you, Tony :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: is that nobody cares where I live or that I am an Orthodox Jew.

Here I am just Gandra. Someone who plays word games with you, and with whomsoever wants to join in.

Re:Moans and Groans 9 years 10 months ago #28237

• tonypark
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Gandra wrote:

I don't know Tony, I really don't know. Stupid arguments as to how many [how few, according to some people] were slaughtered in the Holocaust.

Stupid people insisting that Jews caused WWII.

Stupid people saying that my father and his brothers must have been \"forced\" to join the British army during WWII and that their medals are worthless.

Ditto my grandfather in WWI.

Scroll on by. Easy to say. Don't read that board. Easy to say.

But if I cannot defend my religion and my Country, who will?

One of the wonderful things I love about this site, apart from you, Tony :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: is that nobody cares where I live or that I am an Orthodox Jew.

Here I am just Gandra. Someone who plays word games with you, and with whomsoever wants to join in.

Empathy sweetheart...we all have it in here...they dont out there xxxx ;)

Re:Moans and Groans 9 years 10 months ago #28239

• Gandra
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
You know it's like people moaning \"oh my back hurts\" when they haven't got a clue what it's like to live with it day after day after day, year after year after year, knowing that it will never get better, only worse, and that legs don't work so wheels are my means of getting around.

Different board but same site. It's \"oh, poor S, how are you feeling today?\" when S just \"did his back in at work\" blah blah blah. But to try to get compensation he's been milking it for all it's worth and is now on morphine FFS. Morphine for a strained back?

And \"oh, I've hurt my ankle and have to use crutches for a few weeks, isn't it terrible\", and I want to scream at them.

I actually got banned from one of the boards on that site because while I was sitting under major attack from missiles and rockets, that board had a Palestinian support thread, not caring that I had been under attack for eight years and that I was in a bungalow that was deemed unsafe.

I really lost it then and told someone something rather rude, very rude, and got promptly banned from that board. Not on the whole site, just the one board.

But some people just can't see things as they are. Just see what they want to see and to hell with the rest of us.

Heck Tony - that war was in December/January. We are still getting stuff chucked at us - not that much B\"H but it is still happening, and that damned thread is still going on.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but when those opinions are totally blinkered to see only what they want to see, without the slightest understanding of why things happen, and when I'm cursed for being on the \"wrong\" side, then it hurts.

Can't do anything about that as that is on the board I've been banned from. And the political world news board? I just have to try and try to counter the attacks, and I suppose it's funny in a way when people accuse me of being a Mossad agent, paid by our Government to post what I'm told to post!

No, I'm just me.

And I like being me and I am proud of my religion, my beliefs, and yes, I am patriotic. Because it would be a sorry state of affairs were I not.

Re:Moans and Groans 9 years 10 months ago #28259

• tonypark
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Gandra wrote:

You know it's like people moaning \"oh my back hurts\" when they haven't got a clue what it's like to live with it day after day after day, year after year after year, knowing that it will never get better, only worse, and that legs don't work so wheels are my means of getting around.

Different board but same site. It's \"oh, poor S, how are you feeling today?\" when S just \"did his back in at work\" blah blah blah. But to try to get compensation he's been milking it for all it's worth and is now on morphine FFS. Morphine for a strained back?

And \"oh, I've hurt my ankle and have to use crutches for a few weeks, isn't it terrible\", and I want to scream at them.

I actually got banned from one of the boards on that site because while I was sitting under major attack from missiles and rockets, that board had a Palestinian support thread, not caring that I had been under attack for eight years and that I was in a bungalow that was deemed unsafe.

I really lost it then and told someone something rather rude, very rude, and got promptly banned from that board. Not on the whole site, just the one board.

But some people just can't see things as they are. Just see what they want to see and to hell with the rest of us.

Heck Tony - that war was in December/January. We are still getting stuff chucked at us - not that much B\"H but it is still happening, and that damned thread is still going on.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but when those opinions are totally blinkered to see only what they want to see, without the slightest understanding of why things happen, and when I'm cursed for being on the \"wrong\" side, then it hurts.

Can't do anything about that as that is on the board I've been banned from. And the political world news board? I just have to try and try to counter the attacks, and I suppose it's funny in a way when people accuse me of being a Mossad agent, paid by our Government to post what I'm told to post!

No, I'm just me.

And I like being me and I am proud of my religion, my beliefs, and yes, I am patriotic. Because it would be a sorry state of affairs were I not.

God bless you for it xxxx ;)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.426 seconds