logolong

Daily weather report ( lets make it fun guys)

More
9 years 8 months ago #54927 by BUBBADOG14
Okay who do I see about holding on to Summer for another few weeks because I'm going away the 1st week in September over night so I can go to Monkey World in Dorset and I want the weather to be nice!! The Sun is out but don't be fooled it's chilly out there!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #54941 by BUBBADOG14
The news said last night that the UK is going to be hit with freezing weather this week that is more liking to Winter weather with Gusts upto 50mph and night time temperatures of zero degree's in some places! So it's get the thermals out and wrap up warm!!

More
9 years 8 months ago #54944 by Sandie
Well its sunny with a breeze here, there are a few black clouds flirting with us at the moment(that's what they say on the telly)lol :laugh:

More
9 years 8 months ago #54969 by BUBBADOG14
These a blue sky outside but don't be fooled the weather is playing a nasty trick it's bloomin freezing out there!! :ohmy:

More
9 years 8 months ago #54978 by Sandie
Well its cold here and the black clouds are still flirting with me, that's about the only thing that is :laugh:

More
9 years 8 months ago #54987 by Jana
It's comfortable out and has been a mix of rain and sunshine. I think we are in for one more blast of hot weather and then hopefully fall will be here.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.490 seconds