logolong

Daily weather report ( lets make it fun guys)

More
9 years 9 months ago #54490 by Sandie
I don't know about a heatwave I got soaked shopping yesterday,today its dark dismal humid, with thunder and lightening,torrential rain followed by heavy overcast skies.Oh yes the great British summer. :laugh: :laugh: :huh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #54501 by Karl
Its too hot to sleep. Last night I laid on the bed naked without any covers on me, this morning I had covers on me when I woke up and I was sweating. Did the ghosts put covers on me?

More
9 years 8 months ago #54507 by BUBBADOG14
I slept on to of the quilt last night because it is still humid and I woke up with arms crossed like dead people in coffins are or even how vampires sleep! How spooky is that to wake up to!! Cooler this morning with blue skies and fluffy clouds not a black cloud in the sky so far!!

More
9 years 8 months ago #54508 by BUBBADOG14
Over the weekend a friend of mine told me of a site that shows exactly where thunder and lightening storms are at that minute it was so cool to watch over Saturday! Here's the link!!:-

www.lightningmaps.org/realtime?lang=en

More
9 years 8 months ago #54509 by Sandie

Karl wrote: Its too hot to sleep. Last night I laid on the bed naked without any covers on me, this morning I had covers on me when I woke up and I was sweating. Did the ghosts put covers on me?

I nipped in and covered you up lol xx

More
9 years 8 months ago #54510 by Sandie
Its trying its best to shine here today but we have very heavy clouds I fear another storm, if anyone wants me I'll be in the cupboard hiding :unsure: :blink: :huh:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.480 seconds