logolong

Daily weather report ( lets make it fun guys)

More
9 years 11 months ago #53479 by BUBBADOG14
Hurray! At last blue skies, fluffy clouds not quite warm weather but trying! The Weather God must be a woman as she's teased us with the blue skies but no sun and now wants to make us wait so she can make a dramatic appearance with the Sun!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #53490 by Sandie
Today started wet, but now the sun is out. There is the odd black cloud, hope it doesn't rain on my washing, fluttering in the warm breeze, who's up for some ironing :laugh: :whistle:

More
9 years 11 months ago #53502 by BUBBADOG14
We only Iron in our house when it is needed, I mean if one of us chooses an item of clothes to wear and it needs ironing then we do it, we my husband does it for me! Anyway back to the weather what can I say fairly cloudy with some blue sky bit like my brain!!

More
9 years 11 months ago #53521 by Sandie
Sun out but its blowing a gale, don't know where it's coming from but I sure as hell know where it's going :ohmy: :whistle:

More
9 years 11 months ago #53537 by BUBBADOG14
What can I say about today's weather? hmmmmm Rain, rain and more rain! And the skies are so dark I need a search light to get around the house!

More
9 years 11 months ago #53552 by Sandie
I have had enough I am starting on the Ark ASAP. Anybody got any superglue :laugh: B)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.445 seconds