logolong

Daily weather report ( lets make it fun guys)

More
8 years 4 months ago #60256 by BUBBADOG14
Dull, damp & cloudy day, pretty much describes winter! It's lucky it isn't colder as I would be changing damp to snowy! I hate winter, it's time for me and my old boned body to hibernate!! Having to have heating on a lot now dreading the bill!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #60260 by davida55
hot n steamy :lol: ooopps weather is hot n steamy east Australia...spring has definately sprung..looking like a very hot summer on the way... :whistle:
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by davida55. Reason: spelling error
The following user(s) said Thank You: riversidemarie

More
8 years 4 months ago #60283 by BUBBADOG14
It's cold and dull here in The Midlands, the weather is not sure if it wants to rain or not! I'm happy I'm tucked up indoors keeping warm!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: riversidemarie

More
8 years 4 months ago #60326 by Edwin55
On the morning of Nov. 30th it is cold and crisp here in Ukiah CA. Ukiah is about 2 hours north of San Francisco and about 35 minutes away from the Pacific coast. The low for the last few days has been a degree or 2 (f) below freezing. I can stand the cold if it's not with fog but when it's foggy as it has been last week my foot and leg ache. Because I've got low circulation on my right side I have to stay in during the morning hours or my hand and foot turn blue and purple. Tomorrow the forecast shows that it will be a low of 41...here's hoping!

More
8 years 4 months ago #60330 by davida55
tuesday 1st December.. another hot day today low 30's celcius..glad air con works..:)

More
8 years 4 months ago #60337 by BUBBADOG14
White Rabbits, White Rabbits (supposed to say the 1st of the month!) Countdown has started to the big day! It's grey and cold again today 12oc so heating is on keeping me warm.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.513 seconds