logolong

Daily weather report ( lets make it fun guys)

More
8 years 4 months ago #60338 by Sandie
In the true tradition of the season " The weather outside is frightful and the fire is so deightful, since there's no place to go LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW :silly: :whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #60352 by riversidemarie
Anyone else got numb feet. I need a glass of mulled wine, a mince pie and a dollop of good cheer. The Christmas lights will light up the grey days of December. Tick, tick, tick. Lists. The month is already speeding by. What would we do without Yule tide to make winter bearable.

More
8 years 4 months ago #60376 by BUBBADOG14
Dreaming of sun soaked Jamaica get ready for Bubba & Mr Bubba not long now get new year out the way and the countdown can begin! Just got to freeze until then! But saying that it is a bit warmer today but still wet. My poor recently operated on foot isn't too happy and is letting me know!!

More
8 years 4 months ago #60422 by BUBBADOG14
Awful storm Desmond has left a lot of people in Cumbria flooded and without power. The flooding is so bad it's going to cause 5,200 people to be able to be in their homes for Christmas. My heart goes out to these people because sadly this isn't the first time they have been flooded at this time of year! A lot of the people who are without their homes where also flooded in 2005.
The following user(s) said Thank You: riversidemarie

More
8 years 4 months ago #60456 by Sandie
Its cold in Lincoln today. Mr Frost has been busy painting his patterns on everything, what are the odds for a white Christmas??

More
8 years 4 months ago #60490 by BUBBADOG14
I would love it to be a white Christmas! As long as it's gone by news Year Eve!! Today is dull and grey, pretty cold as well this morning. Even the cats only popped out for 10 minutes came in and went straight to bed! So it must be cold!! :ohmy:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.433 seconds