logolong

Daily weather report ( lets make it fun guys)

More
7 years 8 months ago #62794 by BUBBADOG14
Weather has changed from sunny and barmy to chill and wet over night! My two fur-monsters are very annoyed and Arnie has taken up neighbourhood watch! And is currently watching the neighbours move house!!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #62827 by BUBBADOG14
Well the weather is in a ' you didn't expect that to happen!' mood, after a wet and windy weekend she has decided she enjoyed the warm weather mood and has decided half the U.K will continue to be wet and windy (Yes she has decided the North have the horrible Weather!) while the other half (The South!) will have another mini heatwave!! Sandie get your bikini out ready again!! :woohoo:

More
7 years 7 months ago #62835 by Sandie

BUBBADOG14 wrote: Well the weather is in a ' you didn't expect that to happen!' mood, after a wet and windy weekend she has decided she enjoyed the warm weather mood and has decided half the U.K will continue to be wet and windy (Yes she has decided the North have the horrible Weather!) while the other half (The South!) will have another mini heatwave!! Sandie get your bikini out ready again!! :woohoo:

Oh I'm on that, the people of Lincoln have had quite a treat today, I have been strolling around in my bikini, two of my male neighbours have had minor heart problems whilst hung over my fence and the gardener has cut the grass twice today.
:ohmy: :huh: B)

More
7 years 7 months ago #62843 by BUBBADOG14
You little tease Sandie, the population of Lincoln may diminish by several men by the end of this heatwave! :ohmy:

More
7 years 7 months ago #62850 by moonflower
Hi, I'm new here in Pa. usa- western Pa. near Pittsburg, it been hot & humid then we get a few days of nice weather u can go outside. now we r back to the high 80's & hot & humid again. gee don't like the hot weather
:woohoo:

More
7 years 7 months ago #62851 by flynna3162581
i cant cope with the humid weather in the UK at the moment......

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.519 seconds