Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Has anyone else encountered difficulties finding vacant disabled/Blue Badge parking spaces?

Has anyone else encountered difficulties finding vacant disabled/Blue Badge parking spaces? 2 years 4 months ago #65453

• Amanda2
  • Amanda2's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Do you find that there are an adequate number of disabled spaces in New Zealand?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Has anyone else encountered difficulties finding vacant disabled/Blue Badge parking spaces? 2 years 4 months ago #65454

There are not enough it is really a problem in all cities in NZ thanks Amanda for asking
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amanda2

Has anyone else encountered difficulties finding vacant disabled/Blue Badge parking spaces? 2 years 4 months ago #65456

• Amanda2
  • Amanda2's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I do sympathise, as you will see from my earlier entries: it's quite a frustrating problem over here too, of course worse in some car parks than others. I really feel that disabled people have enough to contend with without having to work out the best time to reach the car park in order to find a space or having to hunt around if you don't readily find one. I think we need new legislation so that this kind of problem is alleviated, this would be particularly relevant to car parks with lots of parking overall i.e.: where the able bodied parts of the car park is never full, even at Christmas!

Has anyone else encountered difficulties finding vacant disabled/Blue Badge parking spaces? 2 years 4 months ago #65460

The problem is if there's not a strong backing and law from the government then these companies have free rein to do what they want. It's only when there's a law or legislation that these companies have to sit up and take notice. :angry: :angry:
The following user(s) said Thank You: RogerNZ, Amanda2

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.282 seconds