logolong

Thought for today.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 3 months ago #17140 by
Replied by on topic Re:Thought for today.
~mark~ wrote:

God took a rib from Adam to make a woman. I wonder what we could have gotten for an arm and a leg?
Sometimes you get what you pay for! lol :silly:

Mark...great to have you back....Im pondering on your words of wisdom xxxx ;) :whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #17167 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:Thought for today.
If you join Ablehere you'll make friends for life.
Were always here to listen,to tales of joy or woe or strife.
So if you're ever lonely,or if you're ever blue.
Join us on Ablehere, we'll look after you:)

More
15 years 3 months ago #17168 by Dorrie
ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

can you make a comeback if you haven,t been anywhere :blink:

I haven,t been there as well,so can I comeback with you:blink: :blink: :huh:

when we find out where we hav,nt been you can comeback with me as long as you now where we have been :huh: :blink:

I am not quite sure are you,but if we go and comeback again,I think I would know if we had been there before or maybe not:blink: :blink: :S :S :huh: :dry: :blink:<br><br>Post edited by: Dorrie, at: 2009/02/07 13:48

More
15 years 3 months ago #17169 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Thought for today.
Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

when we find out where we hav,nt been you can comeback with me as long as you now where we have been :huh: :blink:

I am not quite sure are you,but if we go and comeback again,I think I would know if we had been there before or maybe not:blink: :blink: :S :S :huh: :dry: :blink:&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Post edited by: Dorrie, at: 2009/02/07 13:48

with my memory I doubt if we cameback from where we hav,nt been I would know where we had been or how we got there and got back :huh: :ohmy: :blink: :blink: :unsure:
ps mark dorrie is the witty ditty member :cheer:<br><br>Post edited by: ducky, at: 2009/02/07 14:09

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 3 months ago #17177 by
Replied by on topic Re:Thought for today.
Life is just a maze of questions to which there are only Some answers xxxx ;) :silly: :side:

More
15 years 3 months ago #17178 by Dorrie
ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

I am not quite sure are you,but if we go and comeback again,I think I would know if we had been there before or maybe not:blink: :blink: :S :S :huh: :dry: :blink:&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Post edited by: Dorrie, at: 2009/02/07 13:48

with my memory I doubt if we cameback from where we hav,nt been I would know where we had been or how we got there and got back :huh: :ohmy: :blink: :blink: :unsure:
ps mark dorrie is the witty ditty member :cheer:&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Post edited by: ducky, at: 2009/02/07 14:09

Could you just explain that again my friend,I must have missed you,I have just been and comeback from where we did'nt go,so could'nt comeback from,is that right.:blink: :blink: :blink: :huh:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.540 seconds