logolong

Thought for today.

More
15 years 3 months ago #17181 by suzan
Replied by suzan on topic Re:Thought for today.
Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

can you make a comeback if you haven,t been anywhere :blink:

I haven,t been there as well,so can I comeback with you:blink: :blink: :huh:

when we find out where we hav,nt been you can comeback with me as long as you now where we have been :huh: :blink:

I am not quite sure are you,but if we go and comeback again,I think I would know if we had been there before or maybe not:blink: :blink: :S :S :huh: :dry: :blink:<br><br>Post edited by: Dorrie, at: 2009/02/07 13:48

with my memory I doubt if we cameback from where we hav,nt been I would know where we had been or how we got there and got back :huh: :ohmy: :blink: :blink: :unsure:
ps mark dorrie is the witty ditty member :cheer:<br><br>Post edited by: ducky, at: 2009/02/07 14:09

Could you just explain that again my friend,I must have missed you,I have just been and comeback from where we did'nt go,so could'nt comeback from,is that right.:blink: :blink: :blink: :huh:

:cheer: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :laugh: :silly: :lol: :silly: :lol: :silly:
i just popped in to say hello and now ive gone back down below

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #17185 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:Thought for today.
suzan wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

when we find out where we hav,nt been you can comeback with me as long as you now where we have been :huh: :blink:

I am not quite sure are you,but if we go and comeback again,I think I would know if we had been there before or maybe not:blink: :blink: :S :S :huh: :dry: :blink:<br><br>Post edited by: Dorrie, at: 2009/02/07 13:48

with my memory I doubt if we cameback from where we hav,nt been I would know where we had been or how we got there and got back :huh: :ohmy: :blink: :blink: :unsure:
ps mark dorrie is the witty ditty member :cheer:<br><br>Post edited by: ducky, at: 2009/02/07 14:09

Could you just explain that again my friend,I must have missed you,I have just been and comeback from where we did'nt go,so could'nt comeback from,is that right.:blink: :blink: :blink: :huh:

:cheer: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :laugh: :silly: :lol: :silly: :lol: :silly:

Have you been and comeback as well Suz:lol: :whistle:

More
15 years 3 months ago #17187 by suzan
Dorrie wrote:

suzan wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

i went to go but couldnt find where you had been when you didnt go to make a comeback so i didnt go where you both were going..:S

More
15 years 3 months ago #17189 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:Thought for today.
suzan wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

suzan wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

i went to go but couldnt find where you had been when you didnt go to make a comeback so i didnt go where you both were going..:S

Sorry Suz we must have missed you, we have been and comeback so many times I am losing the will to live:lol: :lol: :whistle:

More
15 years 3 months ago #17190 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Thought for today.
Dorrie wrote:

suzan wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

suzan wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

Sorry Suz we must have missed you, we have been and comeback so many times I am losing the will to live:lol: :lol: :whistle:

seems I missed you both on the way to a comeback that I havn.t been to yet :ohmy: :huh: :blink: :(

More
15 years 3 months ago #17193 by suzan
Dorrie wrote:

suzan wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

suzan wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

maybe attach a buzzer to it my friend..then it wont get lost:dry:..where theres a will theres a way:)<br><br>Post edited by: suzan, at: 2009/02/07 16:09

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.601 seconds