logolong

Thought for today.

More
15 years 3 months ago #17305 by TheLadyMagenta
Flippin ell iv started a ruddy war!:whistle: kats has begun sidling carefu;;y toward the sofa befor leaping commando style over it to join dorrie who has the tea an biccys. Ello my lovely pour me a cup and lets catch up. Tony searches fruitlessly for an hour untill they feel sorry for him and invite him into the new behind the sofa club house to have a cuppa and a chocolate hobnob. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #17311 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:Thought for today.
TheLadyMagenta wrote:

Flippin ell iv started a ruddy war!:whistle: kats has begun sidling carefu;;y toward the sofa befor leaping commando style over it to join dorrie who has the tea an biccys. Ello my lovely pour me a cup and lets catch up. Tony searches fruitlessly for an hour untill they feel sorry for him and invite him into the new behind the sofa club house to have a cuppa and a chocolate hobnob. :)

Quite right my friend,when will these men learn that us ladies rule with an iron rod:lol:

More
15 years 3 months ago #17312 by TheLadyMagenta
quite right hunni these ... well THAT man needs some manners taught spare the rod and he wont like it :woohoo:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 3 months ago #17331 by
Replied by on topic Re:Thought for today.
Dorrie wrote:

TheLadyMagenta wrote:

Quite right my friend,when will these men learn that us ladies rule with an iron rod:lol:

Youve got the...Iron ..bit right...Ive got a couple of shirts needing your attention xxxx ;)

More
15 years 3 months ago #17332 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:Thought for today.
tonypark wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

TheLadyMagenta wrote:

Youve got the...Iron ..bit right...Ive got a couple of shirts needing your attention xxxx ;)

Well you know what you can do with them.:S

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 3 months ago #17334 by
Replied by on topic Re:Thought for today.
Yes...give them to you to remove the creases xxxx ;) B)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.534 seconds