logolong

RANT ROOM

More
15 years 6 months ago #10928 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:RANT ROOM
That man is a PIG!!!!!!! I am really angry for you.:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #10932 by suzan
Replied by suzan on topic Re:RANT ROOM
thanks dorrie..:)

... he is a she !!!!:angry:

wats even more amazin is that she is the lead dr in the gp practice, and really should be more aware of disability issues......i felt like i was on a conveyor belt...holding up the factory production..:angry:

on the plus side...is the fact that the surgery does minor ops......so i didnt join a waiting list or have a long journey to the hospital.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 6 months ago #10933 by
Replied by on topic Re:RANT ROOM
suzan wrote:

rant....re the doctor who said....cant i hurry up, whilst getting dressed.:angry: ...and same dr said...cant nurse write reminder of time for removal of stitches outside room..:angry: ......and same dr had pressed button for next patient who waited outside door, so no room for me to walk safely out of room....:angry: :angry: :angry:

Sounds like he operates the same system as I do in my Harem Suzan xxxx;) :whistle:

More
15 years 6 months ago #10947 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:RANT ROOM
suzan wrote:

thanks dorrie..:)

... he is a she !!!!:angry:

wats even more amazin is that she is the lead dr in the gp practice, and really should be more aware of disability issues......i felt like i was on a conveyor belt...holding up the factory production..:angry:

on the plus side...is the fact that the surgery does minor ops......so i didnt join a waiting list or have a long journey to the hospital.

The fact that the Dr. is a woman makes it even worse, send a letter of complaint Suzan,dont let them get away with it.:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

More
15 years 6 months ago #10961 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re:RANT ROOM
I have just spent over 1 hour trying to topup my phone. aarrrrrrgggggggggg Bloody vodafone :S

More
15 years 6 months ago #10967 by TheLadyMagenta
Replied by TheLadyMagenta on topic Re:RANT ROOM
Dont even get me started on bloody vodaphone!!! After sending my other half a LOCKED phone he could not dial out on to clifton house on the moor where he used to live they charged 200.00 worth of calls made from another house and WON! Mentally enough he believed he,d win the case and so represented himself but they just fell over and made him pay vodaphone as back then it was not so regulated as it is now. They are a tabboo subject in front of his nibs now lol. poor you karl!!:pinch:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.518 seconds