logolong

RANT ROOM

More
15 years 6 months ago #10610 by TheLadyMagenta
Replied by TheLadyMagenta on topic Re:RANT ROOM
had a alright type of day. Let the hems down on our laurens trods so they can do another term. Lucky she gets no holes in them. She,s a good kid like that bless she knows iv to get the wear out of them. I can take the summer ones back up for emily she left them in such good nick. I tried for some extra housework and failed cos my backs rotten efter finishing the garden at last. Whole thing looks great at a fraction of the cost of buying a ready made yard of concrete plus someones labour. Would have cost me more to get someone in than it has for us to do the whole thing by hand. We are knackered but feel we achieved something really good. Gardens great for the girls and once martin has got the last bit of topsand off it will be brill. Now emily can play on the patio and not worry bout wet grass on a autumn day. Im trying really hard to make this place somewhere they can remember as a happy home to grow up in. Luckily for me im at an age to realise thats got more to do with their stability and knowing they are loved than the latest toys. My home is a happy one today and that means it,s a good day. Emily is 2 on the 30th of october so im saving for that and doing a joint party with my friends grand daughter at her house so i only need get a cake and some food and she,ll be happy as a sandboy at the party. Love to everyone i hope some of my happiness comes over to you all. Cat xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #10621 by suzan
Replied by suzan on topic Re:RANT ROOM
wat a nice happy rant that was.....am happy that you happy cat...:)

More
15 years 6 months ago #10626 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:RANT ROOM
I am happy that Suzan is happy that Cat is happy:lol: :lol:

More
15 years 6 months ago #10640 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:RANT ROOM
I am happy that Dorrie is happy that Suzan is happy that Cat is happy
What a happy bunch we are :lol: :lol:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 6 months ago #10642 by
Replied by on topic Re:RANT ROOM
Isnt life Grand when so many beautiful people are Happy xxxx;) :whistle: :woohoo: :blink:

More
15 years 6 months ago #10734 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:RANT ROOM
I'm happy that all the beautiful people are happy:lol: :lol:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.440 seconds