logolong

RANT ROOM

More
15 years 8 months ago #7308 by ducky
my compt all day and evening has been telling me my compt and files notsucure ..i keep fixing it.. am stressed out with it... not surprised i put somethink in wrong section.. if i could kick it i would..:blink: :S.... now it is downloading sucurety and i cant get out of here :angry: :angry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #7355 by suzan
british gas keep calling my payasigo mobile..and hang up when i answer it...its a computer prog..supposed to link me with one of their operators.......to stop it i had to phone a different number..on my contract phone..still is an 0845number.....had to give name number and address!!to stop comptr calling me...have to allow it 20odd days to update comptr system.....in the meantime im still getting these calls.....i considerate it harrassment!!..its driving me crazy:evil: :angry: :angry: .....called my mobile provider to try to block the calls...they cant do it!!:evil: :angry: ...said its common marketing policy to do this!!....advised me contact the telephone peference list ppl!!..and get it blocked that way......:angry:
im not even with british gas !!!::angry: and i had to pay to call them to stop this stuff!!,which hasnt yet stopped!!...no doubt brit.gas will get some of that cash from my call too:angry: :angry: :angry:

so far today ive received 5 calls from them!!!:angry:<br><br>Post edited by: suzan, at: 2008/08/19 16:20

More
15 years 8 months ago #7362 by Posh
:S :S :S :S :S :pinch::evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago #7407 by
Posh wrote:

:S :S :S :S :S :pinch::evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I Agree xxxx

More
15 years 8 months ago #7414 by cheeky_monkey17
BUSES....I just miss the bus then I wait 40 MINS for a bus thats meant to run every 15 mins and not one shows :angry:

More
15 years 8 months ago #7415 by cheeky_monkey17
BUSES....I just miss the bus then I wait 40 MINS for a bus thats meant to run every 15 mins and not one shows :angry:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.439 seconds