14 years 10 months ago #24667 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:RANT ROOM
tonypark wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

tonypark wrote:

Mmmmmm m e l l o w xxxxx ;) :whistle:

Who sang Mellow Yellow ?????:)

Donovan xxxx ;)

What was the other song with a title J J, the second J was a type of Berry:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 10 months ago #24693 by
Replied by on topic Re:RANT ROOM
Dorrie wrote:

tonypark wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

tonypark wrote:

Mmmmmm m e l l o w xxxxx ;) :whistle:

Who sang Mellow Yellow ?????:)

Donovan xxxx ;)

What was the other song with a title J J, the second J was a type of Berry:)

Jenifer Junipor rides a daper mare .... Is she dreaming,I dont think so xxxx:whistle:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 10 months ago #25929 by
I have no rants inside...Im calm and feel in control of my life xxxx ;) :whistle: :side:

More
14 years 8 months ago #26474 by suzan
Replied by suzan on topic Re:RANT ROOM
small rant on just how much rubbish ive been put through in completing that dla renewal form

it isnt that the form is hard to fill out...just that i seem to relived loads of other crap that has happenned to me in the lasst few years as well..:angry:

hugs to all..:)

suz x

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 8 months ago #26485 by
suzan wrote:

small rant on just how much rubbish ive been put through in completing that dla renewal form

it isnt that the form is hard to fill out...just that i seem to relived loads of other crap that has happenned to me in the lasst few years as well..:angry:

hugs to all..:)

suz x

Loads of Hugs n Kisses xxxx ;)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 8 months ago #27201 by
This is definitely a Rant and not just a Moan, so here goes.

Because I am disabled I have to have a Social Worker.

My SW is a non-working, non-social, non-you name it and she isn't.

She didn't come to see me until she was warned by the Home Guard that I was living in an unsafe home during the last war, and then she more or less rushed in and rushed out again.

First time she'd been to see me in maybe eight or nine years, if then.

OK, so she asked if I would like the Local Authority Welfare Department to find a cleaner for me, for which I would pay them and they would pay all necessary National Insurance and stuff like that, blah blah blah.

But I was in the middle of a war and just couldn't think straight.

However, I have just spend the last two months trying to get hold of my non-working non-social SW to say yes please, I would appreciate you finding a cleaner for me.

Only I can't get hold of her. Her voice mail gives me a different extension number, and because I have to remove my hearing aid in order to use the phone, I can't understand what she is saying.

So I try the main Local Authority office, only to be told that it's August - oh yeah? So it is. And most people aren't working during August - oh yeah? I always did.

And then I get a note handed to me from the little Filipinit carer from two doors away, who collects my monthly \"chronic\" meds that are delivered to our tiny clinic each month.

Must go for a blood test. Me no can go because how the 'eck am I supposed to get there for 7.30am? And I can't go in any case because it is where I can't see my home, and they know I am agoraphobic.

Phone. OK says the nurse. Phone on Sunday and I'll call round on Monday on the way to taking all the tests to the laboratory in town.

Phoned yesterday. Over and over again, and all I got was the fax machine, as someone had \"forgotten\" to change it over to telephone mode.

So no blood taken today and I'm just not going to bother again.

I hate and detest all so-called social workers and these stupid people at the Health Fund.

Thanks. I really needed to get that off my chest.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.460 seconds