logolong

RANT ROOM

More
15 years 1 week ago #21676 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:RANT ROOM
tonypark wrote:

ducky wrote:

which are run by a bunch of do gooders who have no real idea what they are doing.. dont do any good and confuse the basic laws in the end :huh: :(

Bit of a Double Whammy xxxx :)

if double wammy was an achoholic drink at least we would all be happy :huh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 1 week ago #21677 by
Replied by on topic Re:RANT ROOM
ducky wrote:

tonypark wrote:

ducky wrote:

which are run by a bunch of do gooders who have no real idea what they are doing.. dont do any good and confuse the basic laws in the end :huh: :(

And there was I thinking it was a Cocktail.......Think I will call it...Labours Long Screw Against The Wall.... xxxx :whistle: :)

More
15 years 1 week ago #21679 by ducky
tonypark wrote:

ducky wrote:

tonypark wrote:

ducky wrote:

And there was I thinking it was a Cocktail.......Think I will call it...Labours Long Screw Against The Wall.... xxxx :whistle: :)

blimy that also means we will all be UM ,,,,,, as well :blush:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 1 week ago #21681 by
ducky wrote:

tonypark wrote:

ducky wrote:

tonypark wrote:

ducky wrote:

blimy that also means we will all be UM ,,,,,, as well :blush:

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :unsure: :blink: :woohoo: :blink:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 6 days ago #21759 by
If they brought back hanging...Put me down as applying for the job....
The First Two scumbags I would remove from this planet are the 16 year old black drug dealers who,when stopped driving unlawfuly,by my son pulled out guns and held them to his head...laughing....
Then taking flight,my son and his collegue ran after them whilst reporting the event to the Station....This is nothing less than what I would expect from a son of mine ( ignoring his own safety to carry out his work)..
Armed Response unit was in the area within 10 mins. and a further 2 hours later The Scum were arrested and taken to Police station....
I make no apologies for drawing the fact that they were black youths as 90 pc of such crime is carried out by black youths....It is also not in any way unusual that they are Armed to the teeth...
This Govenment ( remember Jackie Give-Me-My-Expenses Smith stopped PCs getting a pay rise) doesnt deserve such Police ...willing to risk their lives to protect the public.....We,as a nation...send our young men onto the streets to face these Armed Scum with nothing more than CS Gas cannistor and a truncheon.....
It is no wonder our streets are War Zones :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

More
15 years 6 days ago #21762 by ducky
tonypark wrote:

If they brought back hanging...Put me down as applying for the job....
The First Two scumbags I would remove from this planet are the 16 year old black drug dealers who,when stopped driving unlawfuly,by my son pulled out guns and held them to his head...laughing....
Then taking flight,my son and his collegue ran after them whilst reporting the event to the Station....This is nothing less than what I would expect from a son of mine ( ignoring his own safety to carry out his work)..
Armed Response unit was in the area within 10 mins. and a further 2 hours later The Scum were arrested and taken to Police station....
I make no apologies for drawing the fact that they were black youths as 90 pc of such crime is carried out by black youths....It is also not in any way unusual that they are Armed to the teeth...
This Govenment ( remember Jackie Give-Me-My-Expenses Smith stopped PCs getting a pay rise) doesnt deserve such Police ...willing to risk their lives to protect the public.....We,as a nation...send our young men onto the streets to face these Armed Scum with nothing more than CS Gas cannistor and a truncheon.....
It is no wonder our streets are War Zones :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I am glad your son and collegue are alright please give them my regards..
ppl are very quick to pan the police and other services who do dangeruse jobs to keep us safe ..with out them and the brave citizans who also have risked there lifes.this country would be absolutly lawless they do there best with one hand tied behind there backs ..

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.502 seconds