RANT ROOM

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 4 weeks ago #19946 by
Replied by on topic Re:RANT ROOM
Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

most people have asked the same question and nobody can come up with the answer :laugh:

Put all the socks in a pilowcase before you put them in the machine(no lost socks);)

;) :) ;) ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #20672 by suzan
Replied by suzan on topic Re:RANT ROOM
Dorrie wrote:

suzan wrote:

suzan wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

suzan wrote:

a quick rant.....the last few weeks i bin giving support to my friend, who facing a crowncourt hearing regarding her young daughter being abused by a neighboutre.............went to the court....he got 3yrs homeoffice sexoffenders rehab program...........today we were told that my friend could opt to be rehoused.....but we could not force the council to rehouse the offender...:angry: :angry: :angry: .....my friend dont want to move.....im now supporting my friend to find what options are available to her and her family........why should she have to live close to this geeezer, who had previous offences,....allways fearing that the same thing will happen again, and her daughter not safe to play outside....:angry: :angry: :angry:

am somewat weary....hope to be back posting soon

suz xx

Let's hope someone marks his card while he is in jail.
They do not like sex offenders,someone may polish him off and do everyone a favour, these men should be shot or worse.:angry: :angry: :angry:

he is not in jail dorrie:angry: .....have spent much of day trying to sort this out......finally gave up...have made appt with friends mp.....we going tomorrow to see what can be done.....will keep yas posted....;)

:angry:
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: mp can do nothing!!....:angry: :angry: :angry:

It's a bloody disgrace,is there nobody that can help!!

update....

mp wrote to police and council housing dept........they both spoke with paedophile.....telling how considerate friend and family being in not telling all neighbours....and saying why should friend have to move..........the bloke has AGREED to move!!!!!

what a relief to my friend....effect of all of this was really wearing her and daughter down........:) :) :)

lady m was right when she talked of humanrights..............it seems that as a victim in these circumstances...you have no rights.

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #20678 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:RANT ROOM
suzan wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

suzan wrote:

suzan wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

suzan wrote:

a quick rant.....the last few weeks i bin giving support to my friend, who facing a crowncourt hearing regarding her young daughter being abused by a neighboutre.............went to the court....he got 3yrs homeoffice sexoffenders rehab program...........today we were told that my friend could opt to be rehoused.....but we could not force the council to rehouse the offender...:angry: :angry: :angry: .....my friend dont want to move.....im now supporting my friend to find what options are available to her and her family........why should she have to live close to this geeezer, who had previous offences,....allways fearing that the same thing will happen again, and her daughter not safe to play outside....:angry: :angry: :angry:

am somewat weary....hope to be back posting soon

suz xx

Let's hope someone marks his card while he is in jail.
They do not like sex offenders,someone may polish him off and do everyone a favour, these men should be shot or worse.:angry: :angry: :angry:

he is not in jail dorrie:angry: .....have spent much of day trying to sort this out......finally gave up...have made appt with friends mp.....we going tomorrow to see what can be done.....will keep yas posted....;)

:angry:
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: mp can do nothing!!....:angry: :angry: :angry:

It's a bloody disgrace,is there nobody that can help!!

update....

mp wrote to police and council housing dept........they both spoke with paedophile.....telling how considerate friend and family being in not telling all neighbours....and saying why should friend have to move..........the bloke has AGREED to move!!!!!

what a relief to my friend....effect of all of this was really wearing her and daughter down........:) :) :)

lady m was right when she talked of humanrights..............it seems that as a victim in these circumstances...you have no rights.

That is true I'm afraid(Cherie Blair yet again):angry:

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #20721 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:RANT ROOM
Suzan I am glad your friends daughter will not have her nightmares made worse by seeing her abuser and that the family will now with help be able concentrate on helping there daughter with her ordeal

More
15 years 1 week ago #21569 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:RANT ROOM
Ditto my thoughts exactly:)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 1 week ago #21591 by
Replied by on topic Re:RANT ROOM
I believe ( with personal knowledge of people in The Force) that Political Correctness has led to a severe Lowering of the Standards required for recruiting Police Officers.In particular the following...

1...Height Limit has been removed to allow for small ( male and female) PCs to be employed.All very commendable until you find that a 5ft Female or 4ft 10in male is not capable of dealing with a determined offender.In fact they have to be protected ..thus putting a capable officer under undue pressure.

2...The Race card....To fill a minimum quota of Ethnic PC positions a system of positive descrimination ( against worthy nationals ) is being followed.This allows The Met. Police to put Ethnics on the street...but Not The Best Person To Do The Job...

3...Now throw into the mix..The massive numbers of Plastic Community Wardens being put onto the street who have no real powers and, from what Ive seen,only good for hiding from trouble...

Hey Presto....Its led to what we have today...Lawless Streets in our Capital and Main Cities throughout the UK.......Plus Police officers not showing responsible attitude....As in...

1....The PC who indirectly murdered Mr Thomlinson during the G20 protests,by striking him with his baton on the back of his legs and Assaulting him to the floor....His only crime was to be making his way home ( from selling newspapers) after work and having a drink...Then tried to cover their tracks by deciet and lies that they had done nothing wrong.Well,the video footage shows the truth...Witnesses also say that Police had assaulted him 50 yards before......In my opinion this is a direct result of Poor Sub Standard Recruitment over a several year period...That Police Officer panicked in the face of standard protesting throughout the day...

2... A so-called trained Police Officer in Newcastle driving at 90 mph in a 30 limit murdered a 16 year old girl by his actions.I say murdered because his actions were avoidable and at such speeds this cannot be considered an Accident...It was Death waiting to happen.....Again inferior recruitment...

Is it a matter of Chance that these two events have been public on the same day...No....It reflects the Standard of Police Officer we are putting in the job...Under the umbrella of Political Correctness xxxx:evil:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.490 seconds