logolong

RANT ROOM

More
15 years 1 month ago #18511 by TheLadyMagenta
Replied by TheLadyMagenta on topic Re:RANT ROOM
Already checked enough to know they applied for no easment i can find and yet the origional plans have not been adhered to???:huh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #19485 by TheLadyMagenta
Replied by TheLadyMagenta on topic Re:RANT ROOM
BUGGER BUM ROAR SHOUT AN FLIPPIN KNICKERS!!!!!

phew ok i feel better now lol. I hate some people! I got hubby to park the car in a disabled spot so i could shop and i am funny about using crutches at my age so i try to do short distances wothout? An old lady only came up to me and put her finger in my face about young thugs stealing handicapped parking places in the most rude manner and when i explained my condition and showed my badge she called me a \"sodding fake no doubt\" and tried to report me to the traffic warden who knows me and informed her of the mistake. Did she apologise??? like heck old cow huffed and walked off with half the street glaring at her. GOD why is it people think i must be old to be disabled?????? GRRRRRR

More
15 years 1 month ago #19493 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:RANT ROOM
TheLadyMagenta wrote:

BUGGER BUM ROAR SHOUT AN FLIPPIN KNICKERS!!!!!

phew ok i feel better now lol. I hate some people! I got hubby to park the car in a disabled spot so i could shop and i am funny about using crutches at my age so i try to do short distances wothout? An old lady only came up to me and put her finger in my face about young thugs stealing handicapped parking places in the most rude manner and when i explained my condition and showed my badge she called me a \"sodding fake no doubt\" and tried to report me to the traffic warden who knows me and informed her of the mistake. Did she apologise??? like heck old cow huffed and walked off with half the street glaring at her. GOD why is it people think i must be old to be disabled?????? GRRRRRR

It is not because ppl think you have to be old to be disabled..they think anybody classed as disabled should be either in a wheelchair, using crutches ,sticks and a walking frame of some sort if they park in a disabled place..:angry:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 1 month ago #19524 by
Replied by on topic Re:RANT ROOM
The mind of a woman ahhhhhhhh :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

More
15 years 1 month ago #19525 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:RANT ROOM
The world is full of STUPID PEOPLE:angry: :angry: :evil:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 1 month ago #19758 by
Replied by on topic Re:RANT ROOM
The world is full of people who speak without due consideration.....lack of empathy.....put themselves first......omit to put their brain in gear and care not-a-jot for what they say :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
I,for one,have never...and will never....tolerate being spoken to in such a manner.THEIR LOSS NOT MINE xxxx :evil: :evil:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.432 seconds