logolong

RANT ROOM

More
15 years 2 months ago #17117 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:RANT ROOM
we where enquiring about the cost of new guttering from a firm and was told that under the health and safty rules they would have to use scafolding as they are not allowed to use ladders even tho I live in a bungalow so from just paying a small amount I would land up with a high bill.. what a load of rubbish next they will be telling window cleaners they must have scafolding up before they can clean a window :angry: :angry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #17133 by JustMee
Replied by JustMee on topic Re:RANT ROOM
Thank you TheLadyMagenta ........... Hes my youngest son too :P :whistle:

Ok RANT !!!!!

I'll try to keep it short...

Because my condition is one that will only get worse and I was struggling to get out of a bath the council turned my bathroom into a wetroom. From day one I've regretted this. My MD means I can not raise my arms very high so washing my hair is now very difficult. I can't bend to wash my feet/legs and my balance is now so bad I have to constantly hold on to something. So I looked into getting a walk-in bath. One I could transfer into from a wheelchair with a over head shower. Far safer and I'd be able to rest my arms on my knees to reach my hair and down to reach my feet. Well the rep. came today and showed me the perfect bath. I got all excited until he told me the price ........... £10,820... FFS !!!!!

These people have us over a barrel because they know we need this stuff to remain independant. I quickly sent him packing. Of course now I'm thinking.. so close to having the perfect solution yet so far out of my reach I'll never be able to have one. Grrrrrr!!!!:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

More
15 years 2 months ago #17197 by suzan
Replied by suzan on topic Re:RANT ROOM
suzan wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

suzan wrote:

a quick rant.....the last few weeks i bin giving support to my friend, who facing a crowncourt hearing regarding her young daughter being abused by a neighboutre.............went to the court....he got 3yrs homeoffice sexoffenders rehab program...........today we were told that my friend could opt to be rehoused.....but we could not force the council to rehouse the offender...:angry: :angry: :angry: .....my friend dont want to move.....im now supporting my friend to find what options are available to her and her family........why should she have to live close to this geeezer, who had previous offences,....allways fearing that the same thing will happen again, and her daughter not safe to play outside....:angry: :angry: :angry:

am somewat weary....hope to be back posting soon

suz xx

Let's hope someone marks his card while he is in jail.
They do not like sex offenders,someone may polish him off and do everyone a favour, these men should be shot or worse.:angry: :angry: :angry:

he is not in jail dorrie:angry: .....have spent much of day trying to sort this out......finally gave up...have made appt with friends mp.....we going tomorrow to see what can be done.....will keep yas posted....;)

:angry:
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: mp can do nothing!!....:angry: :angry: :angry:

More
15 years 2 months ago #17206 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:RANT ROOM
suzan wrote:

suzan wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

suzan wrote:

a quick rant.....the last few weeks i bin giving support to my friend, who facing a crowncourt hearing regarding her young daughter being abused by a neighboutre.............went to the court....he got 3yrs homeoffice sexoffenders rehab program...........today we were told that my friend could opt to be rehoused.....but we could not force the council to rehouse the offender...:angry: :angry: :angry: .....my friend dont want to move.....im now supporting my friend to find what options are available to her and her family........why should she have to live close to this geeezer, who had previous offences,....allways fearing that the same thing will happen again, and her daughter not safe to play outside....:angry: :angry: :angry:

am somewat weary....hope to be back posting soon

suz xx

Let's hope someone marks his card while he is in jail.
They do not like sex offenders,someone may polish him off and do everyone a favour, these men should be shot or worse.:angry: :angry: :angry:

he is not in jail dorrie:angry: .....have spent much of day trying to sort this out......finally gave up...have made appt with friends mp.....we going tomorrow to see what can be done.....will keep yas posted....;)

:angry:
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: mp can do nothing!!....:angry: :angry: :angry:

It's a bloody disgrace,is there nobody that can help!!

More
15 years 2 months ago #17358 by TheLadyMagenta
Replied by TheLadyMagenta on topic Re:RANT ROOM
Its also a sad but horrendously accurate depiction of a politically correct society thats more scared of infringing his \"HUMAN RIGHTS\" than of keeping that poor child safe. Her mother is the one left saying sorry honey i cant put the bad man in prison like i promised. I cant make him go away in case he gets upset either. My heart bleeds for your friend an im getting homicidal tendancys even thinking about this animal let alone his human rights. HE IS NOT HUMAN!!!!:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

More
15 years 2 months ago #17364 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:RANT ROOM
TheLadyMagenta wrote:

Its also a sad but horrendously accurate depiction of a politically correct society thats more scared of infringing his \"HUMAN RIGHTS\" than of keeping that poor child safe. Her mother is the one left saying sorry honey i cant put the bad man in prison like i promised. I cant make him go away in case he gets upset either. My heart bleeds for your friend an im getting homicidal tendancys even thinking about this animal let alone his human rights. HE IS NOT HUMAN!!!!:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I am thinking a large knife,and a quick cut!!!!!!!:evil:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.462 seconds