logolong

RANT ROOM

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 3 months ago #16427 by
Replied by on topic Re:RANT ROOM
ducky wrote:

kitty I know it's not me our Tony is on about cus I have alwas been ducky from day one :cheer:
Tony you would have made a lovly sex teacher ;) xx

From you my love...thats a compliment xxxx ;) :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #16467 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:RANT ROOM
tonypark wrote:

ducky wrote:

kitty I know it's not me our Tony is on about cus I have alwas been ducky from day one :cheer:
Tony you would have made a lovly sex teacher ;) xx

From you my love...thats a compliment xxxx ;) :)

you are welcome Tony
I think today the younger generation are giving mixed messages in there sex lessons
they are told it is ok to go a head and have as much sex as you like with everybody because the state will bail you out.. they dont seem to be taught much about the bad side and concequences of relaonships and the heart aches it can bring
I saw an advert for safe sex and thought if I was a young person it would have no impact on me at all
it seemed just an advert to buy a product
we where all young once but I think todays generation are very insecure and mixed up and my heart goes out to them
we as growing ups should be making them feel sucure
with plenty of love and understanding
sorry about getting carried away but I truly feel for the young ones of today :blush:

More
15 years 3 months ago #16468 by cheeky_monkey17
Replied by cheeky_monkey17 on topic Re:RANT ROOM
am in the young generation ducky but i have to agree with you .... all my mates are in a rush to find someone to sleep with and i lost count of the amount of break ups and upset i have had to talk over with my mates just for them to do it all again.... from what i see these alot of people in my generation that feels they need to be with someone to be someone to feel loved and important... even if these nothing there between them(if u get what am saying) :unsure:

All i can say i think its help me to see relationships are not all fun and games and not to follow the peer groups .... am in not rush am young and i have my life a head of me still.<br><br>Post edited by: cheeky_monkey17, at: 2009/01/25 20:02

More
15 years 3 months ago #16470 by IckleKitty
Replied by IckleKitty on topic Re:RANT ROOM
cheeky monkey you sound so mature for your years, and bless you, very impressed,
well now I need to rant.
flippin dla tribunal went terribly, a mile long corridor had to stop twice n rest, then a horrible plastic chair wiv no arms on it, so dave had to help me sit down, n after all that they want to send out a doctor to see how my disability effects me in the home and check whether my condition will improve or not,

GGGGGRRRRRRRR

what F....... part of incurable, progressive and degenerative did they not F....... get????!!!!

K Kitty feel better now, had a good scream, lol:blush: :evil: :( :angry:

More
15 years 3 months ago #16488 by TheLadyMagenta
Replied by TheLadyMagenta on topic Re:RANT ROOM
Well kitty my dla renewal is up too in a month or two and i,ll likely not get with the new government attitude to disability. My feet are curled to the outer edges and twisted so im walking on the outer edges and on my right side nearly my ankle. I think although you sound peeved we aint in wheelchairs girl!! Mine is degenerative and the way i walk crucifys me in the back dept. But you know what poor scotty is in hospital so im ok and it could be a lot worse. look around you at them worse off it often gives me courage not to bitch about my lot. Theres plenty worse off than me girl an you too. I dont belittle your problems or your rant i just say use perspective it helps...;)

More
15 years 3 months ago #16494 by IckleKitty
Replied by IckleKitty on topic Re:RANT ROOM
Lol hate to break it to you but I do have a wheelchair, lol, would of used it but it wouldn't fit through the door, :)
I belittle my condition enough myself but I do get the odd crappy day where i just wanna scream, after 40 plus dislocated joints and too many episodes of dysautonomia collapse to count I think I can be forgiven the odd rant lol.

Anyway was just having a crappy day,

Kitty back on form n coming out fighting, not gonna give up that easy. :evil: :)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.461 seconds