logolong

RANT ROOM

More
15 years 3 months ago #16556 by JustMee
Replied by JustMee on topic Re:RANT ROOM
Ooooh dear I hope you are ok and it's only your pride that's a little bruised. I think quite a few of us fall and every fall chips a little bit more of that pride away doesn't it ? I got to the point where I'd only carry mine up the stairs when going up or down on my bum, bloody hard work as my baby is now 22 and 14 stone :silly: :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #16560 by TheLadyMagenta
Replied by TheLadyMagenta on topic Re:RANT ROOM
LOL thank you justmee! I can end up feeling rather sorry for myself at times but after reading this the picture it left in my mind of my 5.2 mum and 6.5 little bro was hilarious. You are a gem! XX

More
15 years 3 months ago #16566 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:RANT ROOM
I am still so angry,some idiot who works in the transport dept. at Maidstone Hospital cancelled Scotty's transport by mistake.The result was he did not get to his appointment with his Neurologist,she had to ring me to tell me how much to adjust his medication.:angry: :angry: :angry:

More
15 years 3 months ago #16573 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:RANT ROOM
TheLadyMagenta wrote:

Fell down the sodding last 5 stairs after dinner. I could not stop crying for an hour! Not because it hurt so bad i can deal with that but i had just taken my angel little heartcakes to bed. What if id dropped my 2 year old??? It,s just slammed home how stupid pride is faced with a reality like that. :( :( :( :( :( :(

Cat I have falling down flights of steps with my children I also was to slow to stop one of my babies falling of a table I can still picture it
it was like a film where the first action happens and the second is in slow motion thanfully it did no harm
please dont berate yourself over your pride
My subbon pride and the vow I will not let it beat me has for the last 40 yrs kept me out of a wheelchair I need it if I have to walk to far and although I now have to use my sticks I never use too..
yes the price I payed was falling down a lot and huting myself more but I astouned the medical profession
PS I would have still been in alot of pain even with or with out sticks and with or without the wheelchair ..:laugh:

More
15 years 3 months ago #16608 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:RANT ROOM
I refuse to rant today,I shall stay calm whatever transpires.:)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 3 months ago #16610 by
Replied by on topic Re:RANT ROOM
Dorrie wrote:

I refuse to rant today,I shall stay calm whatever transpires.:)

Even when you find youve run out of milk xxxx ;)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.478 seconds