logolong

Daily weather report

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 10 months ago #25999 by
Replied by on topic Re:Daily weather report
OK so I'm a very new newbie, albeit a very hot hot newbie, but will you please explain what the Karma thingy is?

And it's even hotter today and I Do Not Do Heat Very Well.

:evil:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 10 months ago #26002 by
Summer continues xxxx :ohmy: The Karma is for well-being...others send good Karma ..one hopes xxx :ohmy: :whistle:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 10 months ago #26003 by
It's hot again. It's always hot. It just seems hotter than normal, but whatever is normal supposed to be?

When I first came here I thought hey, this is great. Left a cold English summer and came to glorious heat with the beach just down the road.

I'm a few kilometres further from the beach now, about 15 minutes away by car [which I don't have] and somehow wheelchairs and beaches don't really match, do they, and every summer the heat hits me more and more.

But I'm not supposed to complain about the heat as I tend to complain about the cold in the winter!

Incidentally, that's Junior Dog in the photo. Some small puppy she turned out to be. Not!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 10 months ago #26022 by
Summer continues and no bad weather break at Wimbledon...thats a record....Will give serious consideration to removing my thermal underwear soon xxxx :laugh: B)<br><br>Post edited by: tonypark, at: 2009/07/05 14:40

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 10 months ago #26023 by
Removing your thermals? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Actually I must admit to having just bought a pair of Ugg Emu short boots to wear as slippers in the winter...

...only winter won't be here for months yet.:blush:

Oh, and I still have the thermal undies I bought in BHS before I came here, 25 summers ago. And yes, they are still doing fine, in spite of yearly wear each \&quot;winter\&quot;.

Happy Sunday everyone.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 10 months ago #26024 by
Gandra wrote:

Removing your thermals? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Actually I must admit to having just bought a pair of Ugg Emu short boots to wear as slippers in the winter...

...only winter won't be here for months yet.:blush:

Oh, and I still have the thermal undies I bought in BHS before I came here, 25 summers ago. And yes, they are still doing fine, in spite of yearly wear each \&quot;winter\&quot;.

Happy Sunday everyone.

Happy Sunday to you too Gandra....On the thermals front...BHS went out of business about 3 to 4 years ago...so yours could be collectors items ....My thermals tend to be from good old M&amp;S xxxx :lol:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.464 seconds