Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Re:Saying's 11 years 10 months ago #14852

  • tonypark
  • tonypark's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Dorrie wrote:

What is the meaning of the saying\"Never look a gift horse in the mouth\":)


Ahh...Its a case of..If your given a present ,dont inspect it too closely,just be greatful ( looking in the mouth to cheack the teeth for the age ) xxxx ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Saying's 11 years 10 months ago #14864

  • Dorrie
  • Dorrie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 5400
  • Thank you received: 0
I always wondered what my Dentist was doing:lol: :whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Saying's 11 years 10 months ago #14869

  • tonypark
  • tonypark's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
What about...In for a penny..in for a pound ????

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Saying's 11 years 10 months ago #14882

  • Dorrie
  • Dorrie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 5400
  • Thank you received: 0
I think that means \"There for the long haul\":unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Saying's 11 years 10 months ago #14946

  • tonypark
  • tonypark's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Dorrie wrote:

I think that means \"There for the long haul\":unsure:


Yes.....sound long term investment xxxx ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Saying's 11 years 10 months ago #15031

  • Dorrie
  • Dorrie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 5400
  • Thank you received: 0
My Mum had a saying years ago \"Fur coat no drawers\"
wonder what that means Mr P.:whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Saying's 11 years 10 months ago #15035

  • tonypark
  • tonypark's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Dorrie wrote:

My Mum had a saying years ago \"Fur coat no drawers\"
wonder what that means Mr P.:whistle:


Think the most common view is....Got fur coat from a rich guy by wearing no pants xxxx ;) :whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Saying's 11 years 10 months ago #15055

  • Dorrie
  • Dorrie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 5400
  • Thank you received: 0
tonypark wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

My Mum had a saying years ago \"Fur coat no drawers\"
wonder what that means Mr P.:whistle:


Think the most common view is....Got fur coat from a rich guy by wearing no pants xxxx ;) :whistle:

Bit cold then,fur drawers would be good idea:whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Saying's 11 years 10 months ago #15074

  • tonypark
  • tonypark's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Dorrie wrote:

tonypark wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

My Mum had a saying years ago \"Fur coat no drawers\"
wonder what that means Mr P.:whistle:


Think the most common view is....Got fur coat from a rich guy by wearing no pants xxxx ;) :whistle:

Bit cold then,fur drawers would be good idea:whistle:



If worn inside out...they could also be very arousing xxxx ;) :whistle: :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Saying's 11 years 10 months ago #15081

  • Dorrie
  • Dorrie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 5400
  • Thank you received: 0
tonypark wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

tonypark wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

My Mum had a saying years ago \"Fur coat no drawers\"
wonder what that means Mr P.:whistle:


Think the most common view is....Got fur coat from a rich guy by wearing no pants xxxx ;) :whistle:

Bit cold then,fur drawers would be good idea:whistle:



If worn inside out...they could also be very arousing xxxx ;) :whistle: :lol:

OHHH Lor he is off on one again!!!!!:blush: :whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Saying's 11 years 10 months ago #15100

  • tonypark
  • tonypark's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Dorrie wrote:

tonypark wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

tonypark wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

My Mum had a saying years ago \"Fur coat no drawers\"
wonder what that means Mr P.:whistle:


Think the most common view is....Got fur coat from a rich guy by wearing no pants xxxx ;) :whistle:

Bit cold then,fur drawers would be good idea:whistle:



If worn inside out...they could also be very arousing xxxx ;) :whistle: :lol:

OHHH Lor he is off on one again!!!!!:blush: :whistle:



No....just offering a taylors opinion...if you would like to test the theory Im willing to take notes xxxx ;) :whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Saying's 11 years 10 months ago #15115

  • Dorrie
  • Dorrie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 5400
  • Thank you received: 0
tonypark wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

tonypark wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

tonypark wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

My Mum had a saying years ago \"Fur coat no drawers\"
wonder what that means Mr P.:whistle:


Think the most common view is....Got fur coat from a rich guy by wearing no pants xxxx ;) :whistle:

Bit cold then,fur drawers would be good idea:whistle:



If worn inside out...they could also be very arousing xxxx ;) :whistle: :lol:

OHHH Lor he is off on one again!!!!!:blush: :whistle:



No....just offering a taylors opinion...if you would like to test the theory Im willing to take notes xxxx ;) :whistle:

Yeah I was right he is off on one,somebody tie him down:lol: :whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds