logolong

foreigners who keep messaging me

More
13 years 7 months ago #31027 by f1honeybunny
:(
help i keep getting messages from somone abroad(i live in the uk) who doesn't seem to be able to grasp the fact that you can be friends on here and nothing else.Also they are FEMALE and in very bad english 'want me a man ' how can i stop them contacting me?should you somehow fit a filter so weirdos can't try and contact us ,god it's hard enough as it is trying to get friends when you are ill and disabled.any help would be appreciated f1hbx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #31029 by stellaq
I think I had one of those messages too. Was quite weird. I agree we don't need these messages

More
13 years 7 months ago #31030 by Christine
I just delete them hun.They soon get fed up! xx

More
13 years 7 months ago #31034 by Karl
You can report them to abuse@ablehere.com

More
13 years 7 months ago #31062 by globeltrip
Hi,
These essages are usually from India and Africa,I have requested on my profile that I dont want mail from these countries,I know it realy can be a nuisance as I have had my share of these letters over the years.I hope you manage to stop it.
Kind regard
Luise.

More
12 years 6 months ago #38778 by NaomiB
ive also have these types of mesages, men who think i want to find a husband, i actually think they think that able here is a site were disabled people want to find partners/husbands/wife. I think they think becasue yur disabled or something that you wont be already married or totally not interested in them. it actually says onmy proflie that im engaged and still they try and get you to talk to them. its prob a woman on the other end of the pc or a man, which ever, and there on dozens of sites across the world trying to swindle money of you and to befriend you and then prob tell you a sob story of there life and that the men with the guns are after them and they need to get out of the country,"can you help me" is prob there next question. hey, stranger things have happend.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.412 seconds